4stroke Finale

tlrs

• 2 weeks later...

• 1 month later...

Talking of expence, No one has mentioned the lovely Seeley that is curently on ebay Item number: 120241326557 what a great bike, but what does everyone think of the 'Seeley' is it a bit of an exotic/limited edition or is this a piece of Honda History ?? also what do think this will go for ??

Talking of expence, No one has mentioned the lovely Seeley that is curently on ebay Item number: 120241326557 what a great bike, but what does everyone think of the 'Seeley' is it a bit of an exotic/limited edition or is this a piece of Honda History ?? also what do think this will go for ??

I cannot comment on the condition of any particular motorcycle advertised for sale whether that be on e-bay or elsewhere, however the Seeley Honda Trials 200 (TL200E) produced by Colin Seeley International was indeed sanctioned by Honda UK. Honda Racing Service Centre (RSC, now HRC) provided a fair number of components to allow Seeley to produce the machine. The frames and swinging arms were made in England and a set of "state of the art" Marzocchi forks and yolks were used. A substantial proportion of the completed product was Honda.

It of course is a fair arguement, is a Seeley really a Honda, well as it was agreed that a Honda trials bike was too much hassle for Honda to do themselves, why not contract it out to Seeley to do the job for them?

I would say it is a worthy component of Honda trials history, can't ignore it!

Edited to add: Colin Seeley himself told me last year that the company didn't actually make any money on the sale of the Seeley Honda trials machine, I think the list price was about

Edited by Big John

The book stayed at # 127. Sold my Seeley recently as I had been looking at it for too long and not riding it so it had to go. I wonder how long before Tommy Sandham does a reprint. Hey BJ if you hear on the grapevine give me a shout so as I can get my copy on the bay before they plummet. Cheers, :rolleyes::)

Any one know why my symbols keys don't type the right ones, look at the pound sign, ?????

Edited by bo drinker

Any one know why my symbols keys don't type the right ones, look at the pound sign, ?????

Start | Control Panel | Regional and Language Options | Regional Options

Choose "English (United Kingdom)" and click OK :rolleyes:

• 4 months later...