Best Two-stroke Trials Bike...

jmck

Well, if money were no object...

I'd have a Beta front end so it would turn inside of any other trials bike

A Scorpa rear end - I like the un-articulated rear shock, but a modern adaptation.

The light weight and dealer network of a GasGas

the Sherco 2.9 engine

the fuel injection of the Montesa.

Oh, and while we're at it, make me ride like Pat Smage...

despite your title best two stroke, have you considered four stroke. There awsome mate, so easy to ride, maintainance a doddle, and you can really bling em up especially the mont. However to answer your original question, i would try them all and make your own decision, its whats best for you. If you like the colour then thats best for you, if your influenced by mates then thats best for you, it all depends on your criteria.

Here in uk it seems up north (best trials area) more people ride beta and down south there into Gas Gas. Dont ask me why but i have an opinion on that. Just get to your local dealer and ask to test the bikes you like.

:shutup:

Here in uk it seems up north (best trials area) more people ride beta and down south there into Gas Gas. Dont ask me why but i have an opinion on that. .

:shutup:

whats your opinion?

i have tried most bikes, and am sticking with beta..............

If you had your choice and money was no object, what brand / size of bike would you ride to compete on, and why?

How much would dealer / distributor support influence your decision?

I'd have Adam's factory outdoor bike, as long as he came with it to show me how to keep from splattering myself on every tree and rock in sight....

Jon

Well, if money were no object...

I'd have a Beta front end so it would turn inside of any other trials bike

A Scorpa rear end - I like the un-articulated rear shock, but a modern adaptation.

The light weight and dealer network of a GasGas

the Sherco 2.9 engine

the fuel injection of the Montesa.

Oh, and while we're at it, make me ride like Pat Smage...

:o

"The light weight and dealer network of a GasGas" ---- Where! You have the nations largest Gasser dealer in your back yard! And chances are you could'nt find a mudguard !

And you will never ride like anyone if you do not go to school! :shutup:

"The light weight and dealer network of a GasGas" ---- Where! You have the nations largest Gasser dealer in your back yard! And chances are you could'nt find a mudguard !

And you will never ride like anyone if you do not go to school!

Copie, copie, copie... what are we gonna do with you?... you gotta stop quaffing the beers if you're gonna spank the forum.

A. I don't have a backyard - so no GasGas dealer could be in it.

B. I ride in Texas - we don't have any mud

C. I went to one school and I still ride like crap

I DO know that JMcK is looking for someone to tell him to get a Sherco... Hey! JMcK! Go get a Sherco!

There... all better now.

On edit... oops, looks like he already has one. Well, get another one.

Edited by clarkp

clark,

I would love to take credit for Dougie.. yet that honor would fall i am sure on John Lampkin and the Beta Factory.. I will however Take credit for Keith As he contests the USA Championships..

AAAAAH Mr Fraceman was hoping no one remembered that day .. That happened so fast .. It was a bit*h . Oh well we learned that cool hill climb from the river was easy compared to getting out of the creek LOL.. Beware the tributary's entering the red river.. lol

Team Squid Rules Baby