Are Vitamins A Hoax?

sam

Unless it is a mental game I play with myself I believe vitamins are a big help for me.

I take potassium supplements to help avoid arm pump. In my mind it works.

I seem to be able to avoid arm pump while practicing but at events I add that extra death grip to the bars

that seem to cause my fore arms to fatigue at a faster rate. Supplements seem to help..even if its all in my head.

It depends on the person ,eating habits and such, as for me I can't tell any differance ,I've tried several brands several times, I have friends who rave about how much better they feel when taking vitamins.

How'es that quote go "Sports are 90% mental the other 50% is physical" :shutup:

As vitamin defficiencies cause all sorts of diseases and excessive vitamin intake can also cause illness, I'd say they are pretty vital :shutup:

Mind you the body has a way of balancing things so I guess if everything is in balance they should be okay

• 1 month later...

As vitamin defficiencies cause all sorts of diseases and excessive vitamin intake can also cause illness, I'd say they are pretty vital :rotfl:

Mind you the body has a way of balancing things so I guess if everything is in balance they should be okay

Kinells body has difficulty in balancing itself, that's why he's always paddling.