Tl 125 Bore Or Stroke

dgraf

Rebores on 122 and 124 cc cyl to give big bore kits leave you with a 15 thou wall thichness on the skirt and can shear off, then it can be a very expensive repair...........reline is the only way I can give gaurantees + of coures up to 3 rebores, use only a proper Honda piston(

ah, all this talk of modifing TL125's makes me all nostalgic...er slightly. Reading the new Classic Dirt Bike magazine and the new Hi-Boy Frame (at GBP 1100 ..., cheaper than a new Majesty frame), reminding why common sense overcame nostalgia and why in the end i sold my TL125. I wrote an article on why TL125's are / are not worth the effort.

For guys in the US, where they were more iconic, I can see the attraction. There are some great TL125's out there and people riding them well in classic series, but I couldn't. Having said that, I am trying to work out why I've just bought a Montesa Cota 123....ah well

:rofl: I didn't notice that !LOL Somehow between scanning my old pictures and posting the image got mirrored... Told ya I don't know how these puter things function .!.!

Edited by axulsuv