Ryan Young Trials School

wayne thais

Mark your calendars and reserve your spot early!

Six Time National Champion, Ryan Young will be holding one of his rare training schools at the Dirtriders MC club near Decatur Illinois on September 11th 2004.

The school will start at 9:00 on Saturday morning the 11th and will last until around 4:00 in the afternoon. There will be a break for lunch.

Ryan will teach the basics and then move on to more advanced techniques, this school is applicable to new riders and even those who have been riding for a long time.

Come and learn from the master.

The cost is only $40.00 per rider; there is a limit of 20 riders.

Primitive camping is available at the club grounds; many motels are available in the Forsyth Illinois area. (Just north of Decatur)

There will be a sign and arrows at exit 150 off of Interstate 72 that will direct you to the club grounds.

There will be a combination District 17 / MITA Trials on Sunday the 12th, stay and put into practice what you learned on Saturday. AMA membership is required. Ryan will ride an exhibition line.

To register please contact:

Wayne Thais

wthais@rypusa.com

217-377-8229 cell

217-687-2824 home

This will work out perfectly for me since I'm getting my first trials bike, (an '02 Beta) this week. My thanks to Wayne and Ryan for this great opportunity!

BTW I just called and signed up...as of 4:30PM Central Time there are 18 spots left.

Edited by Quadrajet

qjet: you in UMTA or WOTA? Hixton WI is this weekend, Duluth 2 day in a couple weeks.

yes, there are two token Beta riders (and really good ones) here!

kcj

kevinj,

I have the form for the UMTA filled out and plan on bring it with me to Hixton this weekend. Will you be in Hixton Kevin? No I won't be riding in Hixton but I'll be there taking pictures, so look for the guy with the Canon 10-D.

• 4 weeks later...
"Six Time National Champion, Ryan Young will be holding one of his rare training schools at the Dirtriders MC club near Decatur Illinois on September 11th 2004."

I did this school when Ryan and Wayne hosted it in 2001. It was phenomenal. I strongly recommend it to riders of any skill level.

Do be prepared to ride ALL day until you're exhausted...

Wayne, I'm sending this to some new riders from Wisconsin. Hopefully they'll be able to attend...

--

Regards,

Bentley Wolfe

Senior Support Engineer, Macromedia

Flash Senior Escalation Engineer

Owner, BIKETRIAL MIDWEST (formerly TEAM MEGAMO MIDWEST)

Webmaster: http://www.wisconsintrials.org http://www.madisonmotorcycleclub.org http://www.megamousa.com