Looking For Footage...

rypatric

Hello,

I am working on my next video from the '07 season and I am wondering if anyone has some footage they would be able to contribute. I have plenty from TN and OH, but hardly any from CO, CA, or NM. So if you have any that you wouldnt mind seeing in my next video, let me know. Anyone that sends me footage gets the video for free! I am mostly looking for video of the Pro's, or good crashes always work. haha.

Thanks

-Pat

Hey Patrick,

This is Ian, of TrialsTV and OSET. I filmed a fair bit in Colorado. I think a fair bit from both days. I can't see me ever needing the footage to be honest. TrialsTV is totally on the backburner now we've got OSET going. Of course, I'd have to find the tape(s), which will be an achievement. If you email me at ian@osetbikes.com with your address, I'll see what I can dig up.

This is Ian, of TrialsTV and OSET. I filmed a fair bit in Colorado. I think a fair bit from both days. I can't see me ever needing the footage to be honest. TrialsTV is totally on the backburner now we've got OSET going. Of course, I'd have to find the tape(s), which will be an achievement. If you email me at ian@osetbikes.com with your address, I'll see what I can dig up.

Hope this doesn't have a bad impact on videos for the 2008 USA WTC event. In the past these videos have been second to none.