Seat Tank Unit

brian r

• 2 weeks later...

Brian, is the guy from france? He's got a really nice collection of HOnda Trialers. Late model RS250T and a bunch if tlr's TL200r etc. Contacted me as well I think I've got a line on a RS250ta replica tank...but I believe he wants an original.....Contact me offf the list as I have a few things I'd like to ask yoiu thanks Hap

Bonsoir,

Try Stuart Brown BPS-ENG.COM he makes these seat and tank units with petrol caps and seat pad, All the frenchies and spanish buy from him . Look at his web sit as above or try 0033 6 87 38 35 30 he does lots of other trick bits for the Honda as well........

Bonsoir,

Try Stuart Brown BPS-ENG.COM he makes these seat and tank units with petrol caps and seat pad, All the frenchies and spanish buy from him . Look at his web sit as above or try 0033 6 87 38 35 30 he does lots of other trick bits for the Honda as well........

Hi i can recommend Stuart as his tanks are well better than the classic trial units

• 2 weeks later...

Guest majestyman340
Sorry

Have you got the contact for the "Twin Shock Shop" in Devon, please?

Thks

I think they advertise in TMX.........I have seen a TLR with one of their tanks on, and it looked very nice indeed, apparently also less money than the alternative ones available.