Mota 1st Event In Indiana

zippy

I am getting really excited about The MOTA riding season to begin. But I need to practice, So to narrow down my "training".

I assume the first one is gonna be muddy, spring gotta love it.

Sam,

What type of terrain does your club have?

Hills?

Flat land?

Tight turns?

"Stadium" type sections?

OH yea and how much snow you got right now?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for the slow reply, but I've been building sections. :D

Steep hill sides, Logs, Logs, Logs, and slick rubber tires, sandy loose soil, gooey mud, Advance will have some big ride ups, but not extreme.

Parking is on level gravel ground, I do suggest class A size motorhomes arrive on Friday if possible.

10 sections, 4 loops, on a easy 1 mile loop. :hyper:

sam (574)536-0176

Edited by Sam

Thanks for the tips Sam.. I think I'll switch to the studded ice racing tire for the rear, it should hook up well on the big tires and mud sections...

I am sure the event will be a great time for all. Heck if all goes well you may even have another snow storm hit just in time :hyper:

Zippy...What's this "practice" you speak of?

Sam Posted Today, 10:50 AM

Sorry for the slow reply, but I've been building sections.

Steep hill sides, Logs, Logs, Logs, and slick rubber tires, sandy loose soil, gooey mud, Advance will have some big ride ups, but not extreme.

OH Yea sure, everything I don't know how to ride...............At least with the "easy 1 mile loop" I will have plenty of opportunity to use my new "highway pegs"

Thanks Sam

I know you will have a spectacular event.

firstgear Posted Today, 11:52 AM

Thanks for the tips Sam.. I think I'll switch to the studded ice racing tire for the rear, it should hook up well on the big tires and mud sections...

I am sure the event will be a great time for all. Heck if all goes well you may even have another snow storm hit just in time

Zippy...What's this "practice" you speak of?

I agree should be a great time, I have been looking forward to this for months. Even if it was 1 section with 1 log I would have a great time and a few 5's.

Practice...............Looking at Sherco and thinking man I really should put down this Mt. Dew and Doughnut and start that thing.

BODY BY ZIPPY

Round IS a shape.

Just want to mention that several people who attend Trials Incorporated events have contacted me about the comp, we should have a good attendance. Also, I have had a few trials riders from back in the 70's in Northern Indiana showing interest in riding the event, I'm amazed how many

Vintage bikes are stashed away in the local area.

Reminder to all! AMA demands BOTH parents or legal gaurdians sign waiver for minors that compete, I highly suggest obtaining the AMA competition card for minors, this eleminates paper work!

Also, I will have bike wash available! :wacko:

Can I ride Beginner class?

I highly doubt you can ride much above the junior class....

Bring on the SEASON!!! i am stoked.

Hey i have not been paying any attention. The release form that i had noterized, blood drawn for, sealed in a circoficus, then sent out to ama.... I have not done that yet this calander year. Do i need to get anything done before your event Sam?

--Biff

Edited by biffsgasgas