2008 El Trial

hannon

I think I took home at least 50 pounds of sand in the trailer and my truck got a major sand blasting :D

Cody did take the easy win on the Sherco 3.2 4t. Colton Haaker was second though he really seemed struggle in the Sunday exhibition sections. Local boy Ried Davis was third.

14 year old Ian Delaney also put in great rides in his first attempt in the big leagues. He got himself through many sections that even the older more experienced riders struggled with.

Cody Webb

codyeltrial.jpg

Reid Davis

reideltrial.jpg

Ian Delaney

ianjump.jpg

Any results. I always like seeing how the young kids (adults) are doing. Did Andrew beat Colton? Who rode the exhibition class?

Just off my memory (I may be wrong). Andrew didn't stick around for Sunday, I don't know why not.

1 Cody Webb

2 Colton Haaker

3 Reid Davis

4 Harry Oswald

5 Micheal Wenger

6 Ian Delaney

Yeah i will have to hand it to the exibition riders the wind must have been blowing 50-60 mph

and the sand blasting on top of it

many spectators were wearing googles just to see

i personaly found it difficult to stand in that kid of weather and for those guys to be going up 12 foot walls, 10 foot splaters, etc was incredible

as far as personal performances Colton seemed to have been having an off day, but i have to admit i was most surprised by Harry since the last el trial he has really improved his riding and was looking good

It was an awesome weekend!! Harry said stuff was biggest he'd ever ridden. Last section he rode with no rear brake as there was a minor faliure. Now wondering if anyone came across an ALPINESTAR backpack used as a minders pack with tools,drinks etc. It was last seen @section 4(Last Demo Section)near end of DEMO on Sunday. Would really appreciate whomever found it to return it! I'll throw a pair of TRIALS Gloves to the returner if U R out there. thanks and can't wait until next years El Trial. If you have a chance to attend ,it's for a great cause (USA TDN team) and it's ton of fun.

BTY there's a post on this thread about donations to help USA TDN team via tshirts...

NOT A BAD IDEA.....

HARRYS TRIALS SHOP

Hap Oswald

8328 Berman Walk Way

Citrus Heights, California

95610 USA

wondering if anyone came across an ALPINESTAR backpack used as a minders pack with tools,drinks etc. It was last seen @section 4(Last Demo Section)near end of DEMO on Sunday

I contacted those that cleaned up the sections per Kip's request and unfortunately none saw anything.

Got a good picture of Harry too, as well as some guys big butt :D

Harry.jpg

Edited by sirhc

Nice pic!! Harry sure had fun, nice butt that guy has too............................big!!! By any chance did you talk to Pete about the backpack? Thanks appreciate the pic as well! Do you have any more of HARRY? If so let me know You could drop me a pm @ tarakayhap@surewest.net

i am pretty sure no one found a back pack

I did want to mention too that i bumbed into a guy from Minesota or was it Wyoming i forget but where ever he was from he said it was snowing when he left