What Spark Plug For A Fantic Kroo

ukphil

Those short plugs for the KRoo's were impossible to get here in the states. I never could get one for my '94 KRoo. Finally took one of the stock plugs down to a parts store who was able to cross it to a platinum Bosch. That Bosch was a little taller than the shorty KRoo plug, but I discovered if I cut 1/8 inch off the top electrode, I could get it in and get the cap over it. Ran great with that Bosch plug.

Sure loved that KRoo. Other than the flimsy front fender mounts, in my opinion it had the best suspension ever put on a Trials bike. Most gound clearance and one of the best motors too! I was all set to buy a new CASTO but then they went belly up. What a shame!

This is what www.sparkplugs.co.uk reccomend, both Champion plugs I think

Manufacturer FANTIC MOTOR

Model K-Roo 249 1Cyl (2-stroke)

Engine Size 250

Production Year Not Specified

Power Output (KW) Not Specified

Standard Gap 0.5mm

Part Number

N6YCC

Manufacturer FANTIC MOTOR

Model K-Roo 1Cyl (2-stroke)

Engine Size 212

Production Year Not Specified

Power Output (KW) Not Specified

Standard Gap 0.5mm

Part Number

C6YCC

And mine has a Bosh Super+ FR6D+ Plug fitted! so what plug should I get? stick with whats in it, or get the champion reccomend by sparkplugs.co.uk, or get a NGK equivalent BP8ES that sparkplugs.co.uk comes up with if you use the cross ref!

Mat

Edited by mataos

• 10 years later...
On 4/2/2008 at 6:39 PM, ridgrunr said:

Those short plugs for the KRoo's were impossible to get here in the states. I never could get one for my '94 KRoo. Finally took one of the stock plugs down to a parts store who was able to cross it to a platinum Bosch. That Bosch was a little taller than the shorty KRoo plug, but I discovered if I cut 1/8 inch off the top electrode, I could get it in and get the cap over it. Ran great with that Bosch plug.

Sure loved that KRoo. Other than the flimsy front fender mounts, in my opinion it had the best suspension ever put on a Trials bike. Most gound clearance and one of the best motors too! I was all set to buy a new CASTO but then they went belly up. What a shame!

Can you tell me what the exact Bosch plug wasn’t chance? Look like I can’t get cap off or plug out without removing radiator........ bummer deal