One To One Training?

Hi, I am looking for someone who can give me some one to one trials training. I did my first trial at the weekend and am in need of some help, I have the brusies to confirm this fact! I know there are some schools out there but does anyone do it for the individual? I am over 40 (and overweight) and have a 2007 Scorpa.

Thanks for help.

Dave

PS I am Midlands based but can travel.

Hi, I am looking for someone who can give me some one to one trials training. I did my first trial at the weekend and am in need of some help, I have the brusies to confirm this fact! I know there are some schools out there but does anyone do it for the individual? I am over 40 (and overweight) and have a 2007 Scorpa.

Thanks for help.

Dave

PS I am Midlands based but can travel.

Your welcome to tag along when i go practicing with my mate, he's only just started at the beginning of the year. Think i'm learning a lot from actually having to describe what i'm doing. We tend to get out once a week.

get yourself a membership at earls shilton. They dont do specifically one on one but while your practising you can ask any one of the friendly bunch. They also do training days for beginners and the higher skilled. PM me for contact details or isit www.earlsshilton.co.uk

That is very true. Earl Shilton also allow you to practise when you look once your a member. We do training on basically the second saturday of the month for beginners by more experienced club members. But if you do want some one 2 one training i can help you out.

The actual website is WWW.estc.co.uk

I hope this is of help.

Beta Jones

Most good riders will give you 1-2-1 training, but at a premium . Grimbo, Shaun Morris (did ) Dan Clarke ( In my opinion the best tutor , Dan Thorpe , If you want Clarke's number pm me ....

Dougie pumpkin is quite right good tuition comes at a price. I taught Mr Pumpkin all he knows ( over the bars, wheelies on steep inclines etc ) and come to think of it he never did pay.... is this why he missed my name from his list of tutors :D

Try Steve Saunders he runs schools near to Cheltenham/Gloucester if you contact him he may give you a one to one. Contact him through his web site saundersextremesports google it. I have learnt a lot at his schools and found them great fun, and at some great venues. Go for it !!

Dougie pumpkin is quite right good tuition comes at a price. I taught Mr Pumpkin all he knows ( over the bars, wheelies on steep inclines etc ) and come to think of it he never did pay.... is this why he missed my name from his list of tutors :)

Thank god I have forgotten all that you taught me !!! I can now ride .. ( well in my opinion i can ) :rolleyes:

Thank god I have forgotten all that you taught me !!! I can now ride .. ( well in my opinion i can ) :)

Thanks for observing sunday pumpkin old man...Got to say including bizzare objects in your section was pure genius, drowned rabbits and lawn mowers take the biscuit :rolleyes: