Trials Training Videos

I'm on the look out for a DVD containing a few pointers on what I should be doing when riding. I've tracked down a few useful websites but I'm after something with a bit more content & tips to help me improve. I've been riding about a year, so I'm trying to make the step up from beginner. I've seen the Ryan Young DVD advertised; but at

I find the first Ryan Young DVD awesome, an invaluable piece of training kit. The second one is more for advanced techniques, still excellent if that's what your into. Or just great entertainment and showing the uninitiated what the bikes can do.

The first Ryan Young DVD sounds good - what is the specific title? I was looking at a couple of RY dvds and they have very similar names. Can anybody recommend a good shop to get it from?

What kind of things are covered in the first video? I been riding dirtbikes for what feels like forever and have spent 5-10 hours on my 04 290 so far this year and a training video would be great but I don't want it to not challeng me?

It covers everything. Maintenance, Setup, Stance , Balance, Turns, Wheelie, Double Blip, Zaps and Splats along with lots of other tips.

I've ridden dirt bikes for 30 years and learned more in a few months from this DVD.

the first ryan young dvd is excellent and well worth the money. Bought it when i started last year and it taught me loads. Keep an eye out on ebay. The advanced one has a really good part in it about practising sections and how to build up sections difficulty bit by bit as you improve. Well worth a look even if it is really advanced.

• 2 weeks later...

I've decided to order mine from motomerlin.co.uk (based down south). Got a note saying they are out of stock with more comming by the end of the week (I'm waiting to see if they're going to be good to their word).