Where To Stay

leesboy

Where is the best place to stay for the world round? It looks like things close to the TTC are full. Where in Chattanooga is a good place to stay? Or is there someplace else close that would have decent rooms.

Thanks for the help

Where did you try? There ars several in Kimball. Acuff inn in Jasper is probably the closest. 1-800-782-7217 There are more closer to Chattanooga, take your pick, all within 30min.

Did you try Country Hearth inn, Kimball , 1-800-759-5804

There is a Holiday inn express, and I think a Comfort inn, and one other in Kimball

Hope that helps

Edited by copemech

Is that the one with the indoor pool?

Maybe if I can get off work and find my way there, I can still manage to help Big Al out with some refreshments Friday and/or Saturday evening at Cabin 5. I suppose he will be there as I have not confirmed with him.

You guys try and stop by and say hello!

:thumbup:

Edited by copemech

Hey Biff,Just reserved a room at that motel also.Will see you down there.We are driving down thursday.JR

See you down there Jim. About 10 of us are caravaning down starting at about 3 am on saturday to be down by 11 or noon on saturday. Then we are back north after the events over on sunday. Lots of us have work to tend to on friday.

Is that the one with the indoor pool?

Maybe if I can get off work and find my way there, I can still manage to help Big Al out with some refreshments Friday and/or Saturday evening at Cabin 5. I suppose he will be there as I have not confirmed with him.

You guys try and stop by and say hello!

:thumbup:

Indoor pool maybe but knowing me I wont be there too often. Come on Cope get on over to Chatanooga and enjoy a beer with me... We will certainly say hello. Zippy backed out at the last second due to some "Adult responsabilities..." Psshhhh who needs a new house anyways? It better have some land for me to ride on.

--Biff

Hay Biff, who are your travel partners? I'm heading down with 2 others and will be there Friday late morning. We are staying in Chattanooga.

Mitchell, Kutchey, Ryan Roosen and Krystof from poland in one car. In a second car Pete Hatch and his kids (dont know if you remember them) We will see ya down there Jim. Early saturday morning is our departure just for a short weekend.

--Biff

See you down there Jim. About 10 of us are caravaning down starting at about 3 am on saturday to be down by 11 or noon on saturday. Then we are back north after the events over on sunday. Lots of us have work to tend to on friday.

Indoor pool maybe but knowing me I wont be there too often. Come on Cope get on over to Chatanooga and enjoy a beer with me... We will certainly say hello. Zippy backed out at the last second due to some "Adult responsabilities..." Psshhhh who needs a new house anyways? It better have some land for me to ride on.

--Biff

I have no earthly idea how you are going to get the Miata to do that many people, but you must drop by cabin 5 to say HI, I will claim no responsability for the drive back to Chatt! :thumbup:

I have no earthly idea how you are going to get the Miata to do that many people, but you must drop by cabin 5 to say HI, I will claim no responsability for the drive back to Chatt! :thumbup:

I will summon the gods of "company vehicle" Miata will have to remain in the stable for the weekend.

We have some designated / underage drivers to assist with the transport.... :D

--Biff

Hey guys, I am hanging my head in shame here :thumbup:

I won't be there at cabin 5 this year......................... :D

Work commitments, and the side business and a wife in Germany coming back that weekend and I have become OBE (Overcome by Events for those not familiar with Milspeak)

My apologies, and in some ways I feel a bit bad for whoever get's cabin 5 for when Copey is beating on their door at 0200 and there are folks showing up for breakfast :banana2:

Hopefully they will be up to the task :beer:

Al:

Will you be occupying cabin 5 at the Youth Nationals this year :thumbup:

Steve

I just don't know at this point.

Christina has a 5 week college program, then coming back from that and going to Germany for a month or so, and Dean is probably going with her this year to Germany.

This year we are also running multiple crews in the landscaping / lawncare business, and am supposed to be building my shop, couple that with my regular job has gotten really (really) flaky about Vacation time and some other stuff and it is just leaving too much up in the air at the moment for me to be positive about anything.

I would hope to be, for the camraderie and the freinds if nothing else, I think I would have to go take a class from Mr. Charlie to remember how to ride the bike at this point. We flipped two houses last year while working full time and running the lawncare landscape business and it was a touch more then I could manage. :D I am hoping this year to be a little better, but just don't know.

Hey guys, I am hanging my head in shame here :thumbup:

I should hope you are! Was looking forward to hooking up again. First met Al in Duluth 2005 and a nicer bloke you'd never hope to meet - and his kids were great too. Really sorry you're not going to make it this year. Who do I talk to about the on-site Magharitas? :D