Michigan This Sunday!

Hey Biff, Saw your dad sunday.We had a goodturn out for ourfirst ride.Your buddys dad was there he seemed to be having fun.LaterJR

Yeah Jim he told me he saw you guys. Thanks for making Peter feel welcome. He is acutally my landlord here in michigan and an old trials riding buddy. He bought that bike down in TN and we brought it back in the trunk of a car. Pete talked to me for about a hour about all of the awesome terrain in munsville. You guys need to make a 3d post about your events! 3d is my roots and i want to keep up with what you got going on.

Joe does need to move to expert and i think that we need to help him hone his skills. I have to say that i can only teach him very little more than what he knows and he is willing to do the work and then some. The kid never quits!

--Biff

Got word from the "Infamous ED" He should be at the Windsor MOTA event. And he says it is nice to be missed. ;)

Joe has the guts and the skills for Expert class. I think he might want to see how he can place for the year in Advanced before moving up. I understand that type of thinking. I moved up to Advanced only after I got my goal of first for the year in Sportsman.

Hey When we gonna get a post on the next event........Windsor EH? :D

What are our friends to the North planning for us?

Hopefully the creek is staying shallow and not flooding the entire property.

Hi you folks over there...

1st: of course infamous ed is being missed... as well as the rest of the MOTA-crew, especially the Team WGASA!

2nd: sob, I want to ride the nice Windsor sections as well... and it's so relaxing, sign up and knowing I'll get a trophy ;)

unfortunately I'm packed with events for the next couple of weeks, and then I'd get in trouble for shure if I'd have to steal a bike and then travel across the canadian border with it...

And explain that to customs and border protection: "I have to cross the border 'cause I want to ride an awesome trials event with this ..uh stolen... bike" :ph34r::shutup::rotfl:

3rd: biff, no matter if joe's riding adv or Exp, the two of you have fun practicing! And I was able to show you lines, even though I'm riding two classes lower. But due to the lack of steep long downhill sections in MI, you never had the fun of me swearing 5 min in a section that I don't wanna go down there.. I'm afraiiiiid!!!! :wall:

1st: of course infamous ed is being missed... as well as the rest of the MOTA-crew, especially the Team WGASA!

2nd: sob, I want to ride the nice Windsor sections as well... and it's so relaxing, sign up and knowing I'll get a trophy wink.gif

unfortunately I'm packed with events for the next couple of weeks, and then I'd get in trouble for shure if I'd have to steal a bike and then travel across the canadian border with it...

And explain that to customs and border protection: "I have to cross the border 'cause I want to ride an awesome trials event with this ..uh stolen... bike" ph34r.gif shutup.gif rotfl.gif

3rd: biff, no matter if joe's riding adv or Exp, the two of you have fun practicing! And I was able to show you lines, even though I'm riding two classes lower. But due to the lack of steep long downhill sections in MI, you never had the fun of me swearing 5 min in a section that I don't wanna go down there.. I'm afraiiiiid!!!! rolleyes.gif

Aaahh but you have your monogrammed towel to remember us by.

Yep I love it when I sign up and there are only 3 riders in my class, then I can say that my high score is from playing around and not how I really ride.

Don't you remember that crossing the border with Team WGASA is smooth and easy. :shutup: And of course somebody would loan you a bike for the day, but there is only 1 other Scorpa in MOTA and I think he might be using it that day. :wall:

Down hills are easy just point and let gravity take over! You will get to the bottom, hope fully with the rubber side down. :rotfl:

Great event at Flint. Thanks to all for the work. I was glad to get out on my "hall pass" from work to ride for the first time since last November! I didn't know about Dick's crash? Is it really a cracked rib? Zippy I still think you had a hex on your section. I was riding better than I expected until your section! I think I dropped 9 points there! Should not have dropped any.... Getting to hook up with Gary W. was a big thing for me. Gary and I grew up as best friends (grade school) but have really lost touch over the years. He has been looking forward to his visit in Flint for long time actually. His back is so bad that trips like that are few and far between. He was really hurting after being on his feet all day. He really enjoyed seeing lots of old friends. Hope to get him to another one this year.

I won't be able to make any more events until Whitmore Lake. The BWCC Enduro Cross and Hare Scrambles on JUne 7 and June 8 has me all tied up. Still working on track updates between now and then . Hope a few guys can make it to the Enduro X on Sat JUne 7. I know this is in conflict with Metamora on Sunday (June 8) . We are expecting a pretty good turn out actually. Still hoping the Craig Gernhardt and Noel Smage are gonna make the trip! If it's muddy (and it is now) trials bikes will be huge advantage. Event is in the afternoon, so it's an easy drive up in the morning. Remember A-B_C classes - anybody can ride- No need to be an expert!