Windsor! Ontario June 1st Mota

If you are comming from the states be aware! i 75 south bound is closed off in detroit for repairs. Take i 94 to i96 and follow the signs to the ambasador bridge and you should be fine. You can not take bikes fuel or lubes through the tunnel. Bridge only.

Windsor1june2008.gif

See you there!

--Biff

WOW WHAT A GREAT TIME!!

Yep I had 125 points (mostly threes, that's good for me) but I had a great time, and 2 CLEANS!!

Big THANK YOU to the Ontario club.

Now who wants to discuss the 4 hour wait just to get to the border crossing??????? :(<_<

Edited by ZIPPY

There was an Air Show on Sunday causing the traffic pile up. There was an estimated 3/4 million people there to watch. The show was originally set for Saturday, but was postponed to Sunday...I think due to the weather (high winds). Lets remind the MOTA committee of this when we set the schedule for next year and avoid scheduling an event the same weekend as the air show.

Great Event Windsor Club!

I had heard about the Air show contributing greatly to the pile up.

Again I must say Great event Windsor club, you could not control the traffic.

HEY why can't we get that many spectators. We had plenty of Experts "Flying" in section 3. (Yellow Trailer)