Who Now Ownes The Beta Tank/seat?

pillar

I just got one for my 05 Rev3, but the instructions are in Italian. I need help with installation. Especially the fuel hose routing. I"ve have done a hose re routng mod to my carb so it doesn't leak fuel. I'm not sure how the fule line from the new seat integrades to my set up? It also has 3 allen head bolts that come with it. One of them is really long and the other 2 are shorter and in different lengths. Not sure where what side of the bike there for? CXan anyone explain?

Has anyone fully installed it to their 05 Rev3 yet? The 06 one is different. And the 4 stroker is different.

Thanks

Edited by pillar

As I'm sure you got your unit from Mountain Motorcycle ( The Importer) Why don't you give them a call?

I have three units in stock right now and you are correct about the assembly info being in Italian, which is a bit of a drag. The retail price K in Canadian dollars is $595.

I installed mine on a 08 Rev3 yesterday, it has the new carb so I don't know if it will help you but I put the 'T' 1.5" in front of the filter. I kept the old fuel line straight through the 'T' to keep the original routing and brought the new line into the 90 degrees junction. I then removed the right cover from the fender (not sure if the 05 has the removeable covers) and routed the line up through it.

Also not sure if I mated the screws with the bolts correctly but I just put the longest screw with the longest bolt (shock), and the shortest screw with the shortest bolt. I can't remember which bolt I put on the right side but it sticks out the required 1-2mm so I think it is right. I didn't use any of the shims/washers

I've only ridden it around the yard but the seat is more comfortable than my original seat on my KTM SX.