Trials Central Stickers

madcr500

I await my stickers with baited breath.....

I reckon they will look top class as soon as i get chance to fit them. Cant beat a bit of free advertising...

Do you make the stickers yourself?

If so do you make them to order?

Cheers

Iain

Hi Iain, If you have sent me an envelope for some stickers then it hasnt turned up yet. When did you send it?

I still have a handful left that i didnt stick on the dog (see thread "I hope your all very happy with yourselves").

Yes i made them myself, well sort of. I did the artwork and my mate ran them on his fancy vynil printing machine. I do screen printing but it wasn't worth the set up to screen print them.

I suppose i could do them to order if you wanted. I mostly do rear window stickers and tax holders and stuff for car dealers. I did some with my trials central username and some for a few friends too (with their names not mine obviously).

Let me know what you want and i'll see what i can do.

AND yes copemech, If i do some more they will have treads!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Howdy,

i was just trying to think about getting some Rezurect ones made up and stick them on my swing arm......

I reckon with a wee advert for trials central on them they would look cool.....

i dont know how big i would need them for you to relate a cost.... i will work out what i would like and PM you once i get a chance......

Cheers

Iain

Hokey Dokey.

I have received 5 envelopes for stickers and finally got round to posting them off today.

I have a few left so if anyone wants some then its first come first served.

Thanks to Nick who was the only person to send anything funny and here it is:

The U.S. Government asked men from all fifty states who had been in car accidents what they said just before it happened. Forty-nine recalled they had yelled, "Hold on tight, look out!". But what did the red neck from texas yell?

"Hold my beer! Watch this!"

Well done Nick, you get the larger sticker. Put it on your van or in your car and tell everyone who asks that you got it for being the only person who could be a***d to make me laugh.

Dont forget to make your donations to the site.

Marcus.

Hi Marcus,

I got my stickers today........ Nice.

Once i manage to get up the road to my bike i will fit them and will supply a couple to my mate for his gasser cause he just blew up his engine and it will make him feel better.

Thanks again

Iain