I still have some stickers left. they are about 13cm x 2cm

If anyone wants one then please send an SAE to me at:

Stickers Please (marcus)

Beech House,

Beech Grove,

Knott-end

Lancashire

FY6 0AL

I dont want paying for them but please make a donation to the site by way of thank you as we all use this site for info and advice.

First come first served but i have about 80 left.

I have already ok'ed this with andy but if he has any problems i would ask him to let me know.

P.S. If you want you can also send me a cheque for 1 million pounds just because im a nice chap. :huh:

P.P.S Anyone sending me anything humorous or interesting will get an extra couple thrown in. :wall:

Edited by madcr500

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who ever sends me the funniest or most interesting thing gets a larger sticker (about 28cm long) so dig out your funny photo's, articles or whatever you can find to fit in the envelope.

Dont send me pictures of your bum, Ive got one of my own and its not funny. :wall:

Maybe yours isn't but that's not to say someone else's is.

True but I'll post the winner up here so bottom pictures may not be the way to go or i'll get in trouble. You'd still get extra little stickers i suppose. If i get lots of bottom pics i'll let the wife decide who has the best bum. Still, i'd rather not have to look at lots of pics of blokes bottoms.

Tell you what, i'll draw a shortlist (not of the bottoms) and post a poll and you lot can decide on a winner.

Should be fun.

Hope this is all still ok with andy.

OK here goes Do not open in the office. Beware. volume needed for full effect. maybe a little much for some folks. Sorry if this is over the line.

http://www.chooseyouritem.com/jokes/wfhm.html

scroll down after page loads.

Thats pretty good. Send the SAE and you'll get a few stickers. Dont know about the big sticker yet, I'll have to wait for the entries to start flooding in (not had any yet)

Thats from the purple helmets display team, they're funny, I saw them last year at the Scorton steam fair (which is on this weekend by the way but this time they are having monster trucks) Its well worth a day out.

Your stickers have no treads! You must have treads! You have none! No treads! :wall:

You cannot ride trials without treads! You cannot have stickers without treads!

Wot frigin 500CR riding is not about treads! You should have them! We all want them!

Get off the bum and get some treads! :huh:

Edited by copemech