Quasi Noob

jcbrewer

Hey john ,

welcome ! Where are you in alabama, im near b'ham and there are 6 or 7 of us in the area ! always looking for more to ride with !! we have some REALLY good riding here . Drop me a line , maybe we can hook up for ride sometime (we usually ride sunday A.M. sometimes only 2 of us some times 10 !!) talk to you later chad J

Hey john ,

welcome ! Where are you in alabama, im near b'ham and there are 6 or 7 of us in the area ! always looking for more to ride with !! we have some REALLY good riding here . Drop me a line , maybe we can hook up for ride sometime (we usually ride sunday A.M. sometimes only 2 of us some times 10 !!) talk to you later chad J

Chad,

Got your email this morning. Thanks so much for the reply. We are always looking for new places to ride. Especially since they keep closing the old places. Colonial Hills, a 30 year riding mecca was recently acquired by a green organization and closed forever. :wall:

I live in Huntsville and ride trials mostly with a buddy, his son, and my son. I ride an 05 GG 300Pro I'm currently looking for an 80cc trials bike for my trials son. Preferably something in a small frame/tire combination. (Any leads???) We would love to go riding with a big group and the pictures of that area I found on TrialsCentral look amazing. My wife's brothers are all in Birmingham (trial lawyers, every one :beer: ) so it would be easy to get down there and combine it with a visit. And Mt. Olive is on the north side so only about 90 minutes away.

This weekend is probably not doable. I'd normally cancel plans to go riding but I just sold my son's CRF80 that he was riding 'trials' on - he was really doing pretty well - and haven't been able to find him a trials bike yet. If I go without him he will be crushed. He really loves it. He and I ride trials bicycles together a lot, falling down and entertaining the neighbors. I know they think I'm nuts so my plan is working!

John Brewer

256-658-4881

Edited by JCBrewer