dortwilder

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And the exhaust has also changed shape..... :thumbup:

Yes - it is still only one - i wonder when they are going to actually start manufacturing them?

But it is good to see they are taking the time to test it & make modifications and get it right before they try to sell them.

I guess we will know towards the end of 2008.

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 months later...

Read the review in YOU HAVE USED WORDS OR A PHRASE WHICH ARE NOT PERMITTED ON THIS WEBSITE. PLEASE DELETE YOUR POST/TOPIC. DO NOT TRY TO CIRCUMVENT THE FILTERS IN PLACE ON THIS WEBSITE, looks like its gonna be a hit if they sort the forks and setup the carb properly.

The airbox looks like it will fit a sherco, wonder if it leaks?

Don't knock it saw it yesterday at a trial,there were more crap sounding betas than the xispa

Now thats probably about right :unsure:

Another point if the bike is reliable, parts are cheap, it rides ok and the price is right then you will be able to have 2 bikes!!! against the price of a new Mont 4RT

Practice bike and Comp bike :)

nice to see a few more positive comments coming in. Personally I think with the right people at the helm there is alot of skill and talent in China that could produce something that would at least equal current marks, if not better them.

What? More solid than a Gasser? More watertight than a Sherco? With more reliable electrics than a Beta? Cheaper than a Honda? Cleaner running than the Beta? Better starting than the Sherco 4T?

Are you mad? :) Just crazy talk, you're a hard task master :unsure:

ha ha, awesome. i think its good for trials, be nice to see if they get a top world/ british rider on one (in comps un that) give it 2years of production and it will be on a par with a gasser and a sherco, i remember when the sherco/bultaco came out (when cobos rode that) and everyone was slagging that off to.