Xispa Photos & Video

dortwilder

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I dropped in at Vinces and had a ride on the 250 Xispa and It rode well as much as you can try it at vinces. It felt to me like a Sherco other than the forks which felt dead, maybe just set up issue i guess. It seems ok quality wise but time will tell as does with new models.

Me ill stick with what i know

was at vinces myself today had a limited ride around on the xispa,seems fine to me. Always be dubious what smalley250 has to say, this is the fella that put red diesel in his beta and couldnt understand what all the white smoke was about !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Always be dubious what smalley250 has to say, this is the fella that put red diesel in his beta and couldnt understand what all the white smoke was about !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You usually only see my smoke and dream of following me. Xmas trials "Im up here Greg, ill meet you at the bottom of the next section". New tyre will still do bugger all for you.

You might be able to find out if you had not deleted the message from the importer! :huh:

Making false accusations like this without proof is going to get you banned! I have NOT deleted any posts from this thread so I suggest you get your facts right before you wish to make any other blatant false statements such as this :hyper:

Making false accusations like this without proof is going to get you banned! I have NOT deleted any posts from this thread so I suggest you get your facts right before you wish to make any other blatant false statements such as this :hyper:

Easy tiger its the season of goodwill you know!

:huh: Hangover,maybe??

Stamps feet

Atomant perhaps you didnt but somebody has.

However there are two sides to this story, I'm sure Andy warned the importer earlier in the year about advertising in the forums, posting his email address is little different to an advert.

Any importer should be able to advertise as long as they contribute to the site like the other importers do.

Happy new year as Santa has been and gone

Atomant perhaps you didnt but somebody has.

However there are two sides to this story, I'm sure Andy warned the importer earlier in the year about advertising in the forums, posting his email address is little different to an advert

Free advertising shouldn't be allowed, no argument. On what occassion though has he advertised anything?

If I remember correctly he was warned about advertising when he hadn't made any attempt to advertise. His first posting was to respond to an inaccurate statement from another person about the Xispa importership and something about when the bikes would be available, what's wrong with that? It was simply a matter of fact reply with no advertising intent, much in the same vein as Atom Ant's response to Copemech as he felt something had been said that was incorrect.

When he provided his email address it was in response to an enquiry from another member who wanted to know what it was, that's all - the whole point of a forum I thought. It was hardly an intended advertisement for the product. If any other member had provided the address no-one would have batted an eyelid and the post would not have been deleted. If he had started a new thread proclaiming 'Xispas are here, contact xxxxx if you want one' then yes, that would be a different matter.

There is a difference between blatantly attempting to advertising your product and answering someone's question I feel.

As regards Copemech's statement about deleting the post, why on earth does this warrant the threat of a ban.......!!?? I'd guess the use of 'you' was in respect of the group of people who form the moderators of the forum, of which you are one, therefore it was one of 'you' who deleted the post as opposed to a specific individual. Reasonable comment I'd have thought. And even if you did think he meant you Atom, it's hardly libelous, a simple 'it wasn't me' would have done. All this banning of users, there'll be no-one posting soon...