Xispa Photos & Video

dortwilder

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They also have a picture they say is Adam Raga's girlfriend endorsing the Xispa. If that really is Adam's girlfriend that's pretty irresponsible to put on the web. Even if it's not it's still a slimey thing to do.

Granted that girl could sell me a bag of doorknobs and I'd be happy but that's not the point.

They also have a picture they say is Adam Raga's girlfriend endorsing the Xispa. If that really is Adam's girlfriend that's pretty irresponsible to put on the web. Even if it's not it's still a slimey thing to do.

Granted that girl could sell me a bag of doorknobs and I'd be happy but that's not the point.

No idea whether it is or not, but I don't see that it really matters, unless she's his business partner and heavily involved with his career. She can do what she wants.

Although I'd imagine that GasGas recognise that the Xispa is likely to attract more riders from other brands than GasGas in particular, so probably don't care too much.

GasGas is an in-brand in my view sought after by every teenage kid because it's the best performer, not because it's cheap, or reliable or even because it will last longer than a year.

Honda may be in a similar situation now - except in their case, you want quality you pay for it (and you'll probably get it these days).

My views only of course ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I dropped in at Vinces and had a ride on the 250 Xispa and It rode well as much as you can try it at vinces. It felt to me like a Sherco other than the forks which felt dead, maybe just set up issue i guess. It seems ok quality wise but time will tell as does with new models.

Me ill stick with what i know

• 2 weeks later...

Looke as though she is selling Don Joy knee braces! A good pick for any brand!

Nnnotice how sslleekly they mmove agsinst her nnnear ppurfect llegs! :guinness: Wwit tthe fffffeet on ththth one ennnnd annnd- nevver mmind! :)

Edited by copemech

Looke as though she is selling Don Joy knee braces! A good pick for any brand!

Nnnotice how sslleekly they mmove agsinst her nnnear ppurfect llegs! :guinness: Wwit tthe fffffeet on ththth one ennnnd annnd- nevver mmind! :o

Calm down Mark......girls like that are not good for a bloke of your years.. :)

So that's the piece that tempted Raga...hmm..would you want sloppy seconds

Slapshot 3 Posted Today, 02:11 PM

QUOTE (scudo @ Dec 13 2008, 09:25 AM) *

Sloppy seconds!!! Can't believe you've just said that. ohmy.gif

I can't believe I typed it.....you do daft things at the end of night shifts wink.gif

HMMM slapshot is big hockey fan......

I hear that the "Sloppy" comment is all the rage with Hockey players about their girl friends........well EXes anyway.

HMMM slapshot is big hockey fan......

I hear that the "Sloppy" comment is all the rage with Hockey players about their girl friends........well EXes anyway.

Thats "A very" pertinant comment Zippy... :D:P ...wouldn't you hate to be a Dallas fan

Edited by Slapshot 3

YOu beat me to it Zippy! I was thinking the same thing as you about Slapshots comments!!! Hey Donald, I hear that the lowly Leafs might be interested in Sean Avery.....so they for sure can finish dead last this year, to get the first round pic next year!

Mr Fracy, how ya doin... I did ask Santa very nicely, very very nicely if we could have first pick next draft and for the team with second pick to be really generous and give us that as well.

Sean Avery, I'd rather buy a Xipsa :D but is Ms Cuthbert is free then....