Xispa Photos & Video

dortwilder

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think a question needs to asked........are/is you and other assitant webmasters/admin people self appointed................

No. The way it works is numero uno (Andy) puts out a job description for people who have the skills, the spare time (Ha Ha), the dedication, etc etc to help run this site ( all for free of course as even with sponsorship, this site still costs money to run up and above the income generated). Some crazy people put forward their CV's ( me being one of them) and Andy decides who that is going to be. Alas, for my sins it was me and 3 years later, I'm still here! Andy is great to work with I have to say and fully supportive hence the reason I respect what he does here and I do try to do anything I can to help him.

But to sum up, In reality, what happens is similar to people who run trials clubs - lots of effort for little reward so, if you want to have a pop then feel free to do so. I am a CoC as well so I am use to it :hyper:

TC is NOT anti-Xispa or any other manufacturer. The rules are simple, have been in place for years and you all agreed to them on sign-up. NO ADVERTISING ON THE FORUMS. There is now a dedicated Forum where paying TC advertisers can post, but apart from that it is absoutely not allowed in any form. If it were then every Tom, Dick & Harry would be spamming their wares - and as I know from my experiences on the Subaru Forums where advertising is allowed and there is no control that a lot of innocent people have been conned. If Xispa or any other seller wish to advertise on TC then they'd be more than welcome. Our rates are way cheaper than the printed press, provide far more extensive exposure and are a 100% targetted market.

As far as Moderators/Admins go, they are appointed by me, I trust them totally and will back any decision made by them 100%.

Hope that clarifies things :hyper:

Andy

copemech Posted Today, 10:59 PM

No! Not that it would get you to buy one as you are a self admitted tightwad of the highest order rivaling a few other Northerners from this forum! Northern WHAT matters little!

Any Scottish blood, Zipper? rolleyes.gif

Well, I resemble the Northern part of the comment.

I am actually of French Canadian decent.

Besides nobody wants to see me in a Kilt.

:rolleyes:

Edited by ZIPPY

and so the buck stops with you......................

I guess it does ultimately, though I'm not quite seeing where your point is as everybody accepts the rules prior to posting and they're in place for good reasons as explained previously. :rolleyes: