Us Forest Approved Exhaust?

toothandnail

Got back late monday nite ,great trip, 7 ended up going , rode about 50-60 miles per day ,started about 7:30am rode until 7:30 or 8:30pm each day. beautiful scenery good trails , would have liked to have some more difficult ones, there are several areas of very large rocks to climb on, some good smaller ones by camp, got 2 new converts to trials , both came back wanting to buy a trials bike.

BTW never cleaned the sparkies , still look clean!!

I love it! It's come to

"Which bike....[scratch that] Which Spark Arrestor is better?"

Wilson, what fuel / oil ratio are you running? It might be possible that your using too much oil.

Ringo

I am running Motul 800 full synthetic at 80:1 in both the 99 Sherco and my 03 Scorpa SY-250R.

Ciao

Doug

Ringo

I am running Motul 800 full synthetic at 80:1 in both the 99 Sherco and my 03 Scorpa SY-250R.

Ciao

Doug

Typical for trials, running 80:1 and it still goobers all over the place. I like seeing the desert guys come out for the first time and run 50:1 or the motocrossers at 35:1 as that's what they are used to.

If your not 'racing' around the loop and you ride slow everywhere you might even try 90:1. Of course if you open it up at all you don't want to do that.