Manx Charity Sidecar Update

wobbler

Well as most of you know we (Tim "Smokey" Walker & Paul "Wobbler" Norman) entered the Manx 2 Day Sidecar Trial in aid of 3 Charities - Cancer Research , MacMillan Nurses & Eden Valley Hospice ( Entering was to prove the easiest part).

Our main aim was to raise in excess of

Now that looks a righr piece of kit..............but Paul you look as if your being proped up, for my money you should have a least won that long bent knike they try to give away each year... see you next year..............?

I said to Paul when it was too late (Sunday night) he should have given me a call to take over the drive, I'm sure I could still have got it round. Missed a real opportunity there.

Well done, I would love to have a go again.

In fact I had a very brief ride on Lee Granby's outfit on Sunday night, and I can still handle one.

Rappers,

If you can get Mannix back in the Chair you are welcome to use the old beast any time you like.

We are now looking for a more modern outfit and we are going to have a proper attempt.

If we could get a few crews started in Cumbria/ lancs it would be great for the sport..

Sorry I never thought about asking you on Sunday.

An Stu, Thanks for that but we'd have caused Bl**dy Havoc with a Great Big Knife Like That.

see you all again next year.....

Wobbler

Edited by Wobbler