2009 Beta's Have You Seen One Yet

stormy normy

I know that I am a bit previous but (also pervious but thats another story) but has anyone seen the 2009 Beta ? I was thinking that Beta have stuck with the tried and tested format for a while now and must be due a major revamp or face being left behind the competition.

Anyone heard anything on the grape vine ?

Stormy

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard (although not sure I believe it) that Beta were stopping the nice alloy frame and moving to a tubular frame a-la Gas Gas and Scorpa.

Whether this is true or not who know's?

Other than that I have not heard anything - although I dont often read through the Beta forums so it may have been mentioned before.

Guess you could look at it 2 ways - not hearing anything could mean lots of changes or could mean new stickers for the plastics.....

Personally I like the alloy frame and think it would be a shame if Beta changed.

I have heard there is ment to be alot of changes going on with the 09 beta but what they are who knows????

Think they will be daft if they change the frame tho tbh. Why change a perfect bike !!!! :iamwithstupid:

I heard they will be going back to Machuni carb carnt see that happening tho !!

The 09's should be out any day or they will lose market share to their competition, I for one won't wait forever for them to get their ducks in a row. Gas Gas is excellent and to quote

"if you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with(can get)". So Beta put out or lose out.