Ride On Your Spanish Holidays

trialskid

Hi all, I have just returned from Spain where i used the great facilities of Almeria guest house ( www.almeriaguesthouse.com) This is a small run trials business in the local Spanish village of La Cinta, Arboleas, Almeria. This is run by Steve and his dad Derek, they offer any rider the opportunity to ride whilst on holiday in Almeria. They are both trials enthusiasts and have an extensive background in trials at an expert level. Steve has been riding since he could walk and once held the prestigious title of Welsh schoolboy champion. They have spent the last few years developing a series of sections that are suitable for riders of all levels and combined with the great Spanish weather you are guaranteed a great day out. I also believe if you beat Derek on the sections you might even get a free ride! but don't quote me on that. I have been going back now for the last two years and felt obliged to let other know of this great service.

Regards Trialskid.