Scott Latest

Andy

That's me just home from the Scott. Results won't be online till much, much later - possibly not till tomorrow, but what I can tell...

Dougie's bike packed up early on so he's out of the running.

Dabill was first back followed by Grimbo then Fuji. Don't know which of them set standard time, but it will come down to penalties.

Photos online later :thumbup:

Thanks i was at the last section but had to go before he got there(kids were fed up they dont share my passion yet) i watched him through surrender and whaw bridge that's a cracking ride well done, whoever won thats the stand out ride for me. but well done to all the riders and richmond motorclub it must be a nightmare to organise a event like that please keep up the good work. i must also ask the observers how do you manage, it looks a bit hectic at times.

Edited by wri5hty

Jarvis 6+39 = 45

Dabill 0+47 = 47

Austermuhle 78

Fuji 84

Braybrook 92

Brown 103

B Hemmingway 108

Haslam 114

Thorpe 125

J Lampkin 136

Danby 142

Wigg 149

I'll post results properly as soon as they are sent to me.

Six trail bike lads at Bye-Pass yesterday certainly got the message that they were not welcome off-road following the course.

Bl**dy idiots were actually riding the course up from the road and had got to Bye-Pass 1 before Deputy Sherif Perce tracked em down and rounded em up and got rid of them.

WELL DONE PERCE!

Edited by scudo