* May 30, 31 Omaha, Neb. (MWTA)

* June 27, 28 TTC (TI and STRA)

- July 3,4,5 Youth Nationals (East)

* July 18,19 Vermont (GMP)

* July 25, 26 Cayuta, NY (D4)

- Aug. 8,9,10 Youth Nationals (West)

- Aug. 15, 16 Ute Cup-La Garita

*NATC/AMA National SEries Events

We have guaranteed events for 2010 for Texhoma, Rhode Island, Sacramento PITS, New Mexico and Colorado, with a mybe for Wyoming!

This was copied directly from the NATC web site - http://www.natctrials.com/index.php scroll down halfway.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First day of the NATC meeting is usually for sorting the schedule, we might see entry fees posted in a day or two.

One thing I don't like when I go to sign on at the event, is we also want parking fee, land use fee, and a camping fee, cut the nickel and dimeing, if it's $120 to ride an event, charge $120. if I know up front and mail it in with my entry, then I don't feel I have been gazump't with another $100 or whatever at the event.

agree with Ishy

I don't have an issue with land use, camping and etc... fees. But Each venue seems to be different in fees and you are unaware until you get there or just prior to event.

How about a standard land use, camping and parking fee. These are paid with the entry fee. That way riders know up front what the cost is and only have to shell out at one time.

Spectators can pay at the gate.

Just an opinion.

- March 28, 29 El Trial

* May 30, 31 Omaha, Neb. (MWTA)

* June 27, 28 TTC (TI and STRA)

- July 3,4,5 Youth Nationals (East)

* July 18,19 Vermont (GMP)

* July 25, 26 Cayuta, NY (D4)

- Aug. 8,9,10 Youth Nationals (West)

- Aug. 15, 16 Ute Cup-La Garita

*NATC/AMA National SEries Events

NICE!

Zippy your comming to NY! We are crashing at the parents house.

--Biff

OK Biff,

there is only one disturbing thing about your post............. You want to have me meet your parents. I am so surprised that you would actually admit to family members that you know me.

You forgot to mention the rounds at the TTC. That sounds like a blast also.

If only my dreams come true.

OK Biff,

there is only one disturbing thing about your post............. You want to have me meet your parents. I am so surprised that you would actually admit to family members that you know me.

You forgot to mention the rounds at the TTC. That sounds like a blast also.

If only my dreams come true.

You see, Zippy, you are loved! Go for it!

If you book early, you can get a cabin at TTC! :huh:

Zippy

Sounds like fees were dropped to $75 down from $100. I have not offically seen this posted but believe it to be accurate.

It is a start but still high. A person can ride a TI event for $15 and have the same caliber sections as a National and somehow the club can pull this off

with a $15 sign up fee. Humm?? I am sure to put on a National there are additional expenses but not enough to justify the cost thats charged.

Agree, roll all parking,riding,camping fees into one..

firstgear Posted Today, 01:11 PM

Zippy

Sounds like fees were dropped to $75 down from $100. I have not offically seen this posted but believe it to be accurate.

Yep it's a start, the other $25 will help cover the other stuff.

I am sure to put on a National there are additional expenses but not enough to justify the cost thats charged.

I don't think advertising is one of those expenses........ :huh: Did my inner monologue get out?

Word is that 60% of the entry fees go toward the NATC, and the sponsoring club gets the remaining 40% for their efforts and expenature!

Go figure as to why there are not more clubs doing events! Duh! The NATC is trying I think, but if you reversed the numbers you might have a better response. Clubman riders are not really invited to participate, other than stand in a section and score for a long day, prepare the sections in advance! And for what? The small cut of the action? Sorry, I'm about to get really pissy! I just cannot envision the sustainability at this rate. And there lies the problem!

Last years National series.

Each series was 3 events @ $100 per day per rider for 3 days = $300

Land use fee was $10 a day for 3 days = $30

I am pretty sure we had 115 riders at each event series so we are lookin at a total of = $37,950 for one 3 day series!

Thats alot of ribbon... Humm?? :huh:

I think the reduction in entry fee the 2 extra locations( making it closer to get to at least one national) helps also $1.98 gas helps if it stays there. The problem is with this recession or whatever it is im not making any money but thats beside the point.

If natc gets 60% then 100 riders x 8 events x$45 natc cut=$36000 where does this money go i figure trophies tdn team??? or trials promotions ??? or something if its a good cause then a $45 donation is reasonable Maybe the natc needs to advertize where this money goes and what good causes it promotes.