Metrolina Trials Riders Two-day Event

jmck

Do you have a Vintage Line set up for this event?

Alan

Yes, we do. Basically we are using the novice line with "ride around" options over some of the more difficult obstacles in the section. You have the option of either line, or any combination of.

We really want to have sections for you guys that are challenging, yet "motorcycle friendly" for your vintage iron. We hope to improve every event, and welcome all of your comments, good and bad, so we can make the next event even better for you.

Hopefully over the course of the year, we will have enough vintage participation that we need all seperate sections just for the twin-shock bikes.

I have talked with the folks at ITSA, and we are planning to co-sponsor an event with them next year (which includes for us a change to an AMA charter) in an attempt to hold even higher quality events.

Just another reminder about this weekends two-day trials in Monroe, NC. The rental bikes are going fast, but we still have a couple for Saturday left.

I can't wait to watch the little guys on the OSETs' compete! If we get enouph partication, we may even have our own OSET class championsip in 2009.

Hey Biff,

If you get laid of you can just ride trials professionaly. I'm also seeing you producing a designer line of trials bike clothing (for the bike - like the one you already have) but in HOT PINK for the ladies. Post a new pic of your gas gas in its outfit!

JMck, I get down to NC once or twice a year on business, and have gone off road riding with some friends in the past (Brown Mt) . I am near and around Asheville and Morganton when in NC....is that near you or any of your 2009 events? My next trip will be in Feb 2009. I usually drive, so I can bring a bike.

Hey Biff,

If you get laid of you can just ride trials professionaly. I'm also seeing you producing a designer line of trials bike clothing (for the bike - like the one you already have) but in HOT PINK for the ladies. Post a new pic of your gas gas in its outfit!

JMck, I get down to NC once or twice a year on business, and have gone off road riding with some friends in the past (Brown Mt) . I am near and around Asheville and Morganton when in NC....is that near you or any of your 2009 events? My next trip will be in Feb 2009. I usually drive, so I can bring a bike.

The club is currently looking for more riding areas to hold events, and we hope to find a new spot around the Asheville/Henderson locales.

We have a total of four new areas, including CCTC and we are in the process of setting our schedule for 2009 now. As these dates and locations are finalized I will put them on the MTR site, so keep checking it from time-to-time. We will be going with the AMA next year so we can co-sponsor events with the STRA and ITSA folks.

• 2 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...