Do you believe in Ghosts  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe in Ghosts

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure

Interesting.......

Allah or the Lord Jesus Christ?

The Muslim religion is the fastest growing religion in the UK .

Last month I attended my annual training session that's required for maintaining my prison security clearance. During the training session there was a presentation by three speakers representing the Roman Catholic, Protestant and Muslim faiths, who explained each of their beliefs.

I was particularly interested in what the Islamic Imam had to say. The Imam gave a great presentation of the basics of Islam, complete with a video. After the presentations, time was provided for questions and answers.

When it was my turn, I directed my question to the Imam and asked: 'Please, correct me if I'm wrong, but I understand that most Imams and clerics of Islam have declared a holy jihad [Holy war] against the infidels of the world and, that by killing an infidel, (which is a command to all Muslims) they are assured of a place in heaven. If that's the case, can you give me the definition of an infidel?'

There was no disagreement with my statements and, without hesitation, he replied, 'Non-believers! '

I responded, 'So, let me make sure I have this straight. All followers of Allah have been commanded to kill everyone who is not of your faith so they can have a place in heaven. Is that correct?'

The expression on his face changed. 'Yes.'

I then stated, 'Well, sir, I have a real problem trying to imagine Pope Benedict commanding all Catholics to kill those of your faith or Dr. Stanley ordering all Protestants to do the same in order to guarantee them a place in heaven!'

I continued, 'I also have a problem with being your 'friend' when you and your brother clerics are telling your followers to kill me! Let me ask you a question. Would you rather have your Allah, who tells you to kill me in order for you to go to heaven, or my Jesus who tells me to love you because I am going to heaven and He wants you to be there with me?'

You could have heard a pin drop. Needless to say, the organizers and/or promoters of the 'Diversification' training seminar were not happy with Rick's way of dealing with the Islamic Imam and exposing the truth about the Muslims' beliefs.

In twenty years there will be enough Muslim voters in the U.K. To elect a government of their choice, complete with Sharia Law

I think everyone in the U.K. should be required to read this, but with the Liberal justice system, liberal media and the political correctness madness, there is no way this will be widely publicised.

well thats terrific

i didnt like religion to start with, you havent exactly improved my view of it.

Its sh*te really

BUT getting back to the topic do ghosts exist ?

Edited by Baldilocks

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well thats terrific

Its sh*te really

I think you are still ok Baldi, not a ghost yet! But pretty much clarifies you pagans position in the muslem world! Add the fact they do not attempt to be politically correct. Mostly cannot separate their politics from religion. What does that leave you with!

back to the original question.. i very stongly believe that i 'saw' a ghostly apparition in my bedroom as a child. i woke in the night and saw an elderly woman stood at the foot of my bed. I believe i really saw her. years later i told my mother and she said that the previuos owner , an elderly lady had died in what was then my bed room..

i dont know .. but i saw something that i thought was a ghost that night..

well thats terrific

Its sh*te really

....A mate of mine is a Copper and involved with ''section-ing'' certain members of the public (you know:-people who claim to see things that aren't there).

I'm worried that he and his squad are going to storm our local church!!! :(

***please feel free to insert /sinagogue/temple / mosque in place of the word 'church'.

Are you in the National Front? Its propaganda like this that breeds racism.

I can't remember ever sticking up for Slapshot..but the bloke has simply asked a religious representative to clarify his point..and the last time I checked it was against the law( in this country) to threaten to kill someone.

I can't remember ever sticking up for Slapshot..but the bloke has simply asked a religious representative to clarify his point..and the last time I checked it was against the law( in this country) to threaten to kill someone.

I can't see a problem with what Slapshot has written either although the definition of an infidel is interesting.

Definition of Infidel

1. Religion.

a. a person who does not accept a particular faith, esp. Christianity.

b. (in Christian use) an unbeliever, esp. a Muslim.

c. (in Muslim use) a person who does not accept the Islamic faith; kaffir.

2. a person who has no religious faith; unbeliever.

3. (loosely) a person who disbelieves or doubts a particular theory, belief, creed, etc.; skeptic.

–adjective

4. not accepting a particular faith, esp. Christianity or Islam; heathen.

5. without religious faith.

6. due to or manifesting unbelief: infidel ideas.

7. rejecting the Christian religion while accepting no other; not believing in the Bible or any Christian divine revelation.

8. Also, in⋅fi⋅del⋅ic  /ˌɪnfɪˈdɛlɪk/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [in-fi-del-ik] Show IPA Pronunciation . of, pertaining to, or characteristic of unbelievers or infidels.

Basically, looking at this definition, it is not clear how anyone can be anything else than an infidel :(

Give me physics every time. Religion is too complicated :)

Are you in the National Front? Its propaganda like this that breeds racism.

No the Scottish National Liberation Army, we take drills to Hadrians Wall every weekend and drill holes for dynamite.. one of these weekends we're going to blow England into France....FFS Dabster get a grip.

It's an article I read which fits with this thread and the way it's developed, it's an effective piece of journalism. If you want to instantly find fault with everything people write Andy would be as well shutting the forums now.

My personal views actually differ somewhat from what's there, but they are my views, I think democracy says I'm still allowed a few of them.

No the Scottish National Liberation Army, we take drills to Hadrians Wall every weekend and drill holes for dynamite.. one of these weekends we're going to blow England into France....FFS Dabster get a grip.

Yeah Dabster, get a grip will ya :(

Fascist. Perhaps if you are going to put on here personal views they should be that and not some underhand racist reinforcing propaganda, allegedly some journo has spouted.

Oi, Nigel -Are you familiar with ''Godwins Law''?

I can see quotes from Dabsters post but I can t see Dabsters post, I have noticed this before on other threads, why are some posts removed ?

just wondering if Baldy is a reference to Baldilocks or is someone else a slaphead ?

just curious, no offence taken.

I tried to inject some humour into this thread at one stage but it seems to be getting rather bitter now.

do we really need this thread ? we are supposed to be people with a common interest in trials

Edited by Baldilocks

I can see quotes from Dabsters post but I can t see Dabsters post, I have noticed this before on other threads, why are some posts removed ?

just wondering if Baldy is a reference to Baldilocks or is someone else a slaphead ?

just curious, no offence taken.

I tried to inject some humour into this thread at one stage but it seems to be getting rather bitter now.

do we really need this thread ? we are supposed to be people with a common interest in trials

You are all infidels, you must die!(Sooner or later)!

Edited by copemech

Question 1 - He deleted his own post

Question 2 - Yes, me :( ( I would have asked Dabster if I could of have some of his hair but he only has grey ones :rotfl: )

btw, It's not bitter on my part! just some friendly banter :)

Question 1 - He deleted his own post

Question 2 - Yes, me :( ( I would have asked Dabster if I could of have some of his hair but he only has grey ones :rotfl: )

btw, It's not bitter on my part! just some friendly banter :)

fair enough atom ant

do you use Mr Sheen or Pledge on your head ? :rotfl:

I tried solvol autosol a while back on mine but I was blinding the oncoming traffic......