Baby P

boofont

****ing sickening!!!!!! I hope they ****ing get whats coming to them in prison, on a daily basis. I'm not religious at all but this is one of these times I hope there is somewhere peacefull up there the lad can see another side of the human race

Edited by The Addict

I'll be honest I was reading about what the scum did to the poor lad, it choked me up. I couldn't read the whole article. The media should stop calling him Baby P and use his name. At the end of the day he was a young person and deserves some dignity. I hope the scum that did it rot in hell. I agree with The Addicts post.

going to prison for a long time will be worse.

Yes its really hard there isn't it :(

Your own room, 3 hot meals a day with choices, Playstation, X-box, TV with all the Sky channels, Pool Tables, Snooker Tables, Gymnasium etc. etc. and don't let the prison officers step out of line with these scumbags as these prisoners have 'rights'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now that sounds really hard!

I agree with you it would be worse if the prisons were tougher, but they arn't. Name and shame them let them walk the streets somone will pop em off......................

To you Nigel,yes,to the sick vermin who did this..it's not too much of a problem to lose their liberty..for a while.

We're talking about a sub-species of the human race here.

Yes its really hard there isn't it ;)

Your own room, 3 hot meals a day with choices, Playstation, X-box, TV with all the Sky channels, Pool Tables, Snooker Tables, Gymnasium etc. etc. and don't let the prison officers step out of line with these scumbags as these prisoners have 'rights'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now that sounds really hard!

I agree with you it would be worse if the prisons were tougher, but they arn't. Name and shame them let them walk the streets somone will pop em off......................

Couldn't have put it better myself.......B*******...... how much does it cost the tax payer to keep one of these scumbags for a year???

As for the Haringey Social Services mob, maybe they should join them

...but eventually, with the right lubrication, they'll fit right in

To you Nigel,yes,to the sick vermin who did this..it's not too much of a problem to lose their liberty..for a while.

We're talking about a sub-species of the human race here.

Sadly the Daily mail readers among us do not know the truth.

Rest assured they will be locked up for 23 hours a day on rule 43 and when their food is given to them it will have urine spit and probably cumin as well all mixed in.

Still too good for them and unlike gizza I would be happy to tourture any one of them myself.

And yes I do give to the NSPCC my company christmas cards are usually marked as such, what did you do against these lowlifes Hammy?

Perhaps you should look at what you have done rather than what you think I might or might not be suggesting, knumbnuts.

Edited by Nigel Dabster

Still too good for them and unlike gizza I would be happy to tourture any one of them myself.

Never said I would or wouldn't so don't know where you got that info from or maybe your quirky replies are provoking a argumentative response sometimes ;)^_^^_^

Don't really know about rule 43, but in ''our real world'' they don't get locked up for 'LIFE' for 23 hours a day, but maybe I am wrong

On a broader picture; and I Truely feel sorry for ''Baby P'' RIP, but I hope it dosn't open the flood gates to the extreme where one of your son's, daughters, neices, nephews has a tumble comes out in bruises and our politically correct country judge you or a member of your family as a child abuser...............just my twopennath.

Yes its really hard there isn't it ;)

Gizza. Its not like you describe in most prisons so I cannot let such large innacuracies go without comment. Particularily as I felt it was a critisism of my point that prison would be unpleasent in the extreme.

You said someone will pop them off (not you) I say I would hapily torture them. As a parent of two youngsters maybe its different but I would do it.

Gizza. Its not like you describe in most prisons so I cannot let such large innacuracies go without comment. Particularily as I felt it was a critisism of my point that prison would be unpleasent in the extreme.

You said someone will pop them off (not you) I say I would hapily torture them. As a parent of two youngsters maybe its different but I would do it.

You know what you are absolutely right, sorry for describing the prisons so! Hell we don't want the General Public getting the wrong idea?

You would only torture them; may I ask what you would do after that?

Sadly the Daily mail readers among us do not know the truth.

Rest assured they will be locked up for 23 hours a day on rule 43 and when their food is given to them it will have urine spit and probably cumin as well all mixed in.

And yes I do give to the NSPCC my company christmas cards are usually marked as such, what did you do against these lowlifes Hammy?

Perhaps you should look at what you have done rather than what you think I might or might not be suggesting, knumbnuts.

;) Now you've got me totally confused Nige ^_^ ,are you still pi55ed at me from a previous un-related topic where you made a tart of yersel' and retracted your posts?

For the record:-

I do read the Daily Mail (I'll give you that).

My nuts were numb sometime ago when I had my vasectomy (I'll give you that as well).

As for 'the truth', my 'inside information' (excuse the pun), I train Mixed Martial Arts twice a week ,my instructors are HMP officers,they can't help discussing their work with me.

I'm no hard man,I just can't bring myself to read the horrific details of baby Ps death,it pumps me up.

I have 2 kids of my own and need no further motivation to imagine destroying the vermin we are debating.

Wayne