Baby P

boofont

;) Now you've got me totally confused Nige ^_^ ,are you still pi55ed at me from a previous un-related topic where you made a tart of yersel' and retracted your posts?

For the record:-

I do read the Daily Mail (I'll give you that).

My nuts were numb sometime ago when I had my vasectomy (I'll give you that as well).

As for 'the truth', my 'inside information' (excuse the pun), I train Mixed Martial Arts twice a week ,my instructors are HMP officers,they can't help discussing their work with me.

I'm no hard man,I just can't bring myself to read the horrific details of baby Ps death,it pumps me up.

I have 2 kids of my own and need no further motivation to imagine destroying the vermin we are debating.

Wayne

I retracted my posts because the argument was pointless. I have forgotten what you said exactly on that post so I am not p****d with you.

One of the lads that works for me has done time and assures me that whilst prison is too good for them they will not have an easy time.

Whatever it won't be what they deserve but sadly its what you and I have deemed acceptable under the laws passed by our country.

But in respect of reason and fair discussion, bear in mind also that the particular offence they were prosecuted for was introduced (I'm pretty sure) in the recent labour years so maybe its the one thing they've done thats been good. Trying to think of another but can't!

whilst cat c and d may have some easy areas a and b don't have the luxuries described above. I'm saying no more.

we are all outraged at what happened but It just annoys me when people spout off without any real hard facts behind what they say. We only get snippets from the press and whislt as a telegraph reader I am able to decipher whats propagand/truth/reality it appears maybe others believe the mails biased trash.

We only get snippets from the press and whislt as a telegraph reader I am able to decipher whats propagand/truth/reality it appears maybe others believe the mails biased trash.

...so read the Telegraph and be the font of all knowledge.... B*****ks, the Telegraph is as biased as any other tabloid or broadsheet whatever you want to read, it's all about perspective.

Do you really want some perspective: Baby P, Shannon Matthews and countless other poor little beggars who haven't had the chance at life because some psychopaths have decided to use/abuse them for their own purposes.

I sit back and watch these things happen and it breaks my heart. I can't open the original link Boofont posted because I can't handle it. 18 years ago my new born son died, 18 months later his newborn sister followed suit, my wife risked her life so we could have a child and these *******s treat kids like playthings, to act out their horror film fantacies, their paedo dreams.

They can't be harmed, they have their rights. They have rights to a comfortable prison sentence, they have the right to earn money in prison and shout for compensation if something doesn't suit, they have the right to do whatever they please, that's why it keeps happening, that's why we sit and watch the PC Brigade in Haringey protect their jobs why the Muslim doctor can't be touched by the BMC and why Sharon Shoestring will get a half million handshake to be the fall guy in all this so they are seen to be doing something more than an apology.

There's some perspective, there's what our socially just nation does for you

Its not just you bo i have a little girl 9 and a boy 6 and i shudder to think what the world will be like for there kids. you can walk through most towns and city's now and the streets are just littered with scum and most normal morally decent folk would rather stay in than run the gauntlet of sh**e. how often do you open a paper to see some pensioner has been beat up for the few quid they had in there pocket too, these people have earned the right to be able to walk the streets safely at any time of the day or night. but no some lowlife scum see them as easy targets really f***s me off. something seems to be really going wrong with the fabric of society because I'm sure it was not this bad 20 years ago.

18 years ago my new born son died, 18 months later his newborn sister followed suit, my wife risked her life so we could have a child

There's some perspective,

Forget wars and heroes...there is my definition of bravery.Sincerely,

Wayne

That is the trouble with this, and many other, countries these days.... the race issue crops up. It shouldn't matter what colour etc anyone is if they fecked up they should be accountable. And i fear you may be right, some group will come out and shout "racist" or something about this story when the issue is and should be why did this doctor not spot the problems.

It is time people were held accountable for their own actions... and this applies to all sorts of things... instead of running to hide behind some get out clause, law case or turn the tables and claim a race issue.

Very true, taking responsibility for your actions doesnt seem to exist these days