Kenny The Rooster - Contains Adult Humour

the addict

I was at the bar the other night and heard three girls with an overabundance of flesh, talking at the bar. Their accent appeared to be Scottish, so I approached and asked, "Hello, are you three lassies from Scotland?" One of them screeched, "It's WALES, you bloody idiot!" So I apologized and replied, "I am so sorry. Are you three whales from Scotland?"

And...that's the last thing I remember....

• Like 2

Being an Ex-Pat Scot living in Southampton (Down here on misionary work!!) I would agree with the last posts!!

10 mile drive to work took 1 hour 45 minutes this morning, most of which was spent in a que of traffic watching all the muppets slide back and forth blocking the road for the rest of us!!

Was funny watching two Polis pushing thier BMW plod car up a slight incline though!

Being an Ex-Pat Scot living in Southampton (Down here on misionary work!!) I would agree with the last posts!!

10 mile drive to work took 1 hour 45 minutes this morning, most of which was spent in a que of traffic watching all the muppets slide back and forth blocking the road for the rest of us!!

Was funny watching two Polis pushing thier BMW plod car up a slight incline though!

Hello Pat Scott, I can supply cheap pens + calculators, silver foil and clockwork mice to assist you in your missionary work.

Call for a quote.

Edited by b40rt

post-20-0-61626800-1358535640_thumb.jpg

The Scottish Monarch, Queen Alex Salmond has asked the Scotch nation to donate a small aid parcel of their household essentials to the people of England and Wales. The aid consignment was stopped at the Scotchish border and a spokesman for Northumbria police has thanked the people of Scotland for all the shortbread but conceded that they wouldn't be re-distributing the 40 bottles of buckfast, 30Kg of heroin or the 50 and a half bottles of ginger pube shampoo ! :popcorn: