Dallas Area Trials

rob214

i will be visiting my wifes family in texas for the new years weekend and would love to do some riding. maybe the friday / saturday before heading home on sunday. we will be in the mckinney area. i've been to red river park lots of times but that appears to be about and 1 1/2 hour drive from the inlaws house.

anyone know where i could ride closer to mckinney?

thanks

rob

Edited by rob214

i will be visiting my wifes family in texas for the new years weekend and would love to do some riding. maybe the friday / saturday before heading home on sunday. we will be in the mckinney area. i've been to red river park lots of times but that appears to be about and 1 1/2 hour drive from the inlaws house.

anyone know where i could ride closer to mckinney?

thanks

rob

There is a small group that usually rides Saturdays, weather permitting, at Lake Brigeport, closer, about an hour away, good place to ride!

Ill see if I can find the directions!

Cliky link For a recent set of directions.

Take 380 west from McKinney to Biidgeport. Mind you, you are going to LAKE Bridgeport! FM 1658is basically the first right past Bridgeport! You will still need to stop and pay at the Twin Hills store on the right, as the property entrance is accross the road on the left!

Eddy will give you a good workout for sure! :huh:

Edited by copemech

The Red River area north of Muenster is still probably one of the best places to ride in the U.S. 2,500 acres of run-whatcha-brung. If its gonna be just you, I'd skip Bridgeport - if you get hurt you'll end up as a Scooby-Snack for some lucky pack of coyotes. At least at Muenster you'll have lots of other people around and some good German food and beer at The Center in Muenster afterward, just keep an eye peeled for the county mounties on the trip home... must...stay...awake...zzzzzZZZ...

Be aware that Mrs. Harris has raised her prices, though... Red River Motorcycle Trails

The lat / lon for the front gate is: 33.811084456 -97.4599957466 or just click here for Google Maps.