09 Gas Gas

gsk

Hi everyone

Ive been looking at a 09 300 Gas Gas but still not sure weather to buy one or not

because of the problems some people i know have had with other gas gas's

Does any have an 09 & could you tell me wot there like & if they are

built better than they used to be???? Cheers Gary

Hi everyone

Ive been looking at a 09 300 Gas Gas but still not sure weather to buy one or not

because of the problems some people i know have had with other gas gas's

Does any have an 09 & could you tell me wot there like & if they are

built better than they used to be???? Cheers Gary

Gary,

My experience is that if you treat them with the mechanical respect they deserve (they, after all, are serious, full-on, purpose-built competition motorcycles) and do the recommended maintenance, you'll have little problem. I have an 2002 280 Pro, the first built and supposedly a "bad" bike, and I've had no problems with it, but then again, I take good care of it and don't wait till something breaks to address the issue. I'm on the list for the new four-stroke when it comes to our shores, and although my friends gasp in horror at the thought of a first-year bike, I'm not really worried. The GG people here are great about backing up their products, as are all the other importers here in the U.S., and although I expect a few teething problems (as with any completely new design), it's not anything that can't be worked through.

If you want a bike for trail riding that can be run hard and put away wet, you might want to look at some of the other, more "dual purpose" type of bikes, but if you opt for the 09', just do what the factory expects as far as maintenance, and you'll be fine. Actually, that goes for any of the Trials bikes.

Cheers.

Jon

Hi yeah ive always kept on top of my bikes aswel cleaned & polished after every outing,

thanks for your comments tho. Ive spoke to loads of lads that ride them in the clubs near me & they say there great,

the balance is spot on good power delivery at the bottom end & they seem to grip really well for a light bike plus

i think the 09 looks fantastic with that new frame & plastics. Cheers Gary

i also have an 09 300 raga and its fantastic to ride, its like a push bike with an engine

only down side is the red paint near the foot rests is coming off other than that no major

problems

jsp