Cody Interview

no jive

Cody Webb has an interview that is posted on line. Pretty nice interview. Kind of shows how endurocross has been helping the Trials guys get exposure and how rides like Geoff and Cody have made an impact on riding the big bikes.

If the link below does not work go to www.theorc.com and click on Cody Webb interview.

http://theorc.com/index.php?option=com_con...s&Itemid=53

The interviewer, Mitch Elson claimed....'At the Las Vegas Endurocross I would say he was by far the fastest trials guy there, on both his trials ride as well as the dirt bike."

What a load of crap. What was this dude smoking before the races? Second in the trialscross and not even making the main event hardly qualifies as being the fastest trials guy.

Edited by City Trials

Craig some people see the positive in things and other the negative. Considering Cody had to qualify all day I would say he did pretty damm good. Read the disclaimer about the 100s of laps. Take a chill pill buddy

We all know that Ringo was the fastest guy out there

(From the article) I would say he was by far the fastest trials guy there, on both his trials ride as well as the dirt bike. It was the 100s of laps that he completed during the day qualifiers that may have put him off the pace a bit in the main, but make no mistake about it, next year Cody will be a serious threat for a podium finish at one of the rounds on both bikes.

Craig your New Years Resolution did not last very long. 3 days 14 hours and 10 minutes.

Edited by No Jive

(From the article) It was the 100s of laps that he completed during the day qualifiers that may have put him off the pace a bit in the main

Again, this is a stretch. At best Cody did 50 laps. Maybe 60 with the practice sessions. Not 100. And certainly not 100's. Please. Cody's great. Really, really great. Super great. But he didn't do hundreds of laps - and he wasn't the fastest trials guy in Vegas. Three others were. And he didn't make the main. To say he anything different would be disingenuous. Geoff Aaron was the fastest trials guy out there, followed by Taddy and Patrick. This writer owes his readers an apology.

I agree with Paul. The interviewer does say that it is HIS opinion about how Cody looked! All I have to say, is that, any press trials can get in the mainstream motorcycle news is good! As well, Cody is a great young man! I have great respect for him, his mom and dad, and how he carries himself! He was very friendly to me and my son while we were down at the TTC this past year, and watching him win the US Indoor! Keep up the good work Cody!

Steve

:thumbup: You gotta get the RYP TDN fundraiser dvd " TY80 nationals " And watch Cody on a TY80 ... 4 pros , 4 loops , 1 TY80 ... Very entertaing !

I didn't know a stock TY80 could do That !!!! Ya gotta hear the suspension BOTTOM on that great little bike !

Glenn

The interviewer, Mitch Elson claimed....'At the Las Vegas Endurocross I would say he was by far the fastest trials guy there, on both his trials ride as well as the dirt bike."

What a load of crap. What was this dude smoking before the races?

Well now Craig, at least YOU'VE never reported anything like that. Hi Pot, this is the Kettle.....

BTW, I haven't seen your thousand dollar donation to the Ringo Foundation for Functionally Challenged Riders.