Seeking A Practice Pal Bucks To Broadway Area

renegade

I got going on a trials bike at the end of last year, and having realised that riding an old Fantic 200 was fun but heavy going for a 46 yr old I now have and enjoy a Scorpa 250.

I have a fully equiped workshop and bike transport, and a practice ground. I am looking for a practice pal who would like to share the falling off and looking daft bit, and perhaps would like to join me in the comps I go to and visa versa etc..

I am a membr of the Stratford on Avon Club and have my evenings and weekends to practice and can easily arange weekdays now and then as I run my own business.

If your intersted give me a call. 07501474974

I look forward to hearingfrom you.

regards John

Jeff,

The Evesham trial is next Sunday (18th Jan). The on road trial starts at Hancocks Wood, at the top of Fish Hill. The off road trial is in Saintbury Quarry; turn left just after the top of Fish Hill with the car park on your left. Where the road turns sharp right, keep straight on & you will see Saintbury on your right after a short distance. I'm sure it will be signposted from the A44 at teh top of Fish Hill.

Neil

Jeff, the kick off will be at 10am. As Neils says, the centre championship riders go off for a ride on the road whilst the novice's stay in Saintbury Quarry..

Do you have a short list of bikes that you like the look of?

Pete

Let me know when you are going up to Top Farm and I'll come a long for a practice. The more the merrier!

Thanks Pete,

I will look forward for sunday seeing different bikes with people who can ride them.

Bikes i like, I think the BETA REV 3 looks a great bike, 250cc i think.

However if i can borrow my mates Gas Gas 280 txt pro,I will give it a go.

Different gearing,slow throttle and if the price is right,I would be tempted.

First bike just to get me in the saddle.

Top farm sounds good, keep you posted when i can go up.

Thanks Jeff.

Jeff,

I'll not be riding on Sunday as I'm out on my mountain bike, but I could sure do with some practice!! Let me know via the forum, or better a PM, if you're heading up to Top Farm anytime, I just live in Chipping Campden.

Neil

Yep, I'll come along too if fancy making a day of it. I've got the key to the steep part of the venue where the Colmore sections are! :wub: