Xispa

doogle

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just got back from Haven and vince had just delivered one to a bloke in tamworth today!!!!!

Had a look at the 09 bike in the shop and to be honest I can't see why everyone is being so negative, the bike looks as good and as well built as any of the other 09 2t bikes....

Hope they get on well.

Just got a 250 on Saturday. Just took it for a quick spin on Sunday. Didn't try too much on it as was running it in. It actually felt pretty smooth and the build quality feels good. Will have to adjust suspension a bit before I try it out properly after this weekend. Just rode some clubman type sections and it handled them without any problems. Will let you know how it handles when I take it for a proper practice next week ( wont have time this weekend as i'm minding in Irish Champioship Round )

So yes the bikes have arrived and dont look to bad either, might be perfect for the clubman.

bmclrev3 If you don't mind me asking What did ya pay for it?

Oh I am in US. so if you can convert to US dollars that would be great.

Because like most 'Mercans I are too lazy to do it meself. :(

As far as I know we have no importer or dealers in the states as of yet. I am just curious.

bmclrev3 If you don't mind me asking What did ya pay for it?

Oh I am in US. so if you can convert to US dollars that would be great.

Because like most 'Mercans I are too lazy to do it meself. :D

As far as I know we have no importer or dealers in the states as of yet. I am just curious.

Did'nt anyone tell you that I am the importer?

l 3499 x 1.42 = $4969 plus shipping and customs fees!, roughly $5500.00!!!! What a deal!

Of course you must add for setup and delivery, tax, title, license, and then there is my pittance! Total $7300.00

That is about $50 less than a new Sherco! You need to take advantage of this deal NOW! :D

Edited by copemech

Heres the Ebay advert

Xispa

I see they are giving a 12 month parts and labour warranty, I might be wrong but I cant think of another Trials bike with that? I quite like the look of them, colour scheme is good and from the vids on here it looks like a very capable bike.

Edited by The Addict