• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

copemech Posted Jan 30 2009, 11:40 PM

QUOTE (ZIPPY @ Jan 27 2009, 10:56 AM) *

bmclrev3 If you don't mind me asking What did ya pay for it?

Oh I am in US. so if you can convert to US dollars that would be great.

Because like most 'Mercans I are too lazy to do it meself. biggrin.gif

As far as I know we have no importer or dealers in the states as of yet. I am just curious.

Did'nt anyone tell you that I am the importer?

l 3499 x 1.42 = $4969 plus shipping and customs fees!, roughly $5500.00!!!! What a deal!

Of course you must add for setup and delivery, tax, title, license, and then there is my pittance! Total $7300.00

That is about $50 less than a new Sherco! You need to take advantage of this deal NOW! huh.gif

Hey Cope,

Maybe we can revive that Sponsorship you mentioned so long ago. :D

Hey Cope,

Maybe we can revive that Sponsorship you mentioned so long ago. :D

Funny you mention that, I have developed the perfect sponsorship program for all!!!

You are a Guaranteed winner! I know this program works, it has been modeled after the Texas Lotto! All it takes is a minor investment and you can win! Something!

And it is for EVERYONE, for a minimal fee of $10, I will guarantee your win, plus send you an Xispa(part)!!!!!!

May be just a spoke nipple or something, but if you keep playing!!!!!!!! You could have a new bike!???

copemech Posted Today, 01:05 AM

QUOTE (ZIPPY @ Feb 2 2009, 09:41 AM) *

Hey Cope,

Maybe we can revive that Sponsorship you mentioned so long ago. biggrin.gif

Funny you mention that, I have developed the perfect sponsorship program for all!!!

You are a Guaranteed winner! I know this program works, it has been modeled after the Texas Lotto! All it takes is a minor investment and you can win! Something!

And it is for EVERYONE, for a minimal fee of $10, I will guarantee your win, plus send you an Xispa(part)!!!!!!

May be just a spoke nipple or something, but if you keep playing!!!!!!!! You could have a new bike!???

OOOOH! a nipple! ain't seen one of those in years. :blush::D

So is it a weekly drawing, how many parts to a Xispa? When someone finally gets that last part it will be just in time for the official release of the Bike. :D

• 4 weeks later...

hey,

i 've seen one yesterday at the trial. it looks really great !!!

only 4000 euro! other 2 strokes from 5650 on

will be in belgium soon, first one is allready here and tested by very good rider and mecanic, he was verry happy with it .

regards bob

didn't birkett try and create his own machine not too many years ago????? can't see why he doen't start producing his own machines now he obviously has the knowledge.....

suppose the cost/time to make your own engines must be massive... I personally think it needs to be bigger companies who already have the facilities and and funds to do such a thing that need to get involved.

would love to see a british name on the market tho

I think the new Greeves fits that bill doesn't it?

Just got a 250 on Saturday. Just took it for a quick spin on Sunday. Didn't try too much on it as was running it in. It actually felt pretty smooth and the build quality feels good. Will have to adjust suspension a bit before I try it out properly after this weekend. Just rode some clubman type sections and it handled them without any problems. Will let you know how it handles when I take it for a proper practice next week ( wont have time this weekend as i'm minding in Irish Champioship Round )

So yes the bikes have arrived and dont look to bad either, might be perfect for the clubman.

Well? Its been a while and no other news, Some one else on here must had ridden one.

Are they in any shops yet?

• 3 weeks later...

There's been a few around but unfortunately people keep throwing reports, stories, reviews etc on here as a basic way of advertising, these are deleted on sight. Somebody needs to get a crack on one and give us some feedback on it but FFS don't be connected to haven/border bikes etc etc etc,

thanks for the info regarding the write up on r2w. this bike will soon be availible in Canada and the review sounds great. the review says the graphics could use some improving but it still looks better than the new Greaves. Good luck Xispa!

graphics can be changed by the owner on a whim...........

I.E. My bike 3M spray adhesive and fabric

Biffs Bike........well whatever his demented mind can come up with.

I am more interested in Function, Durability and Competence. (the bikes not mine, we know what mine is like)

So a basic graphic is not really a big problem. Imagine it is much cheaper to buy just a black rear fender and have it looking back to original, then it would be to buy the rear fender and the extra graphics kit to get it back to looking original. How many fenders can you destroy learning a new technique?

Oh and heard much about the 250cc, are the 125cc and 280cc available yet?

Edited by ZIPPY