Evo Rear Wheel

spudsdad

No not directly, it is slightly narrower than the evo wheel,

it is possible that a spacer behind the disc would make up the difference.

also the rev 3 disc is larger in diameter and won't fit in the evo caliper.

a spacer behind the disc wont work as it pulls the caliper out of shape, it is possible to machine a spacer and fit it in between the sprocket and the hub, this works until your hub breaks when your going up a hill which happened mine

just edited to say that the disc will fit in the caliper, it rubs against is slightly for the 1st few minutes then clears itself

I dont recommed modifying a rev 3 wheel as i am speaking from experience , although each to their own

Edited by Eddie_Lejeune

• 4 weeks later...

08 rear wheel fits fine, I ordered a kit but a new disc, 4 washers, and an extra spacer from the sprocket side will do the trick. My kit was catching on one side of the rear brake due to the spacer washers supplied being too thick.

Edited by Curly

My Beta 2t '06 spare back wheel fits my newer 4t '08 fine. I did have to run different spacers, different disk 150v165mmm, the sprocket is 42t v41t, and the sprocket is on the other side.

Beta man said the Evo wheel is the same as the 4t wheel. I don't see that Beta would change the hub........because, as far as i can tell, most trials bikes are running the same wheels.

So. Don't sell your wheel before you get the bike. It is highly likely it will fit.

My Beta 2t '06 spare back wheel fits my newer 4t '08 fine. I did have to run different spacers, different disk 150v165mmm, the sprocket is 42t v41t, and the sprocket is on the other side.

Beta man said the Evo wheel is the same as the 4t wheel. I don't see that Beta would change the hub........because, as far as i can tell, most trials bikes are running the same wheels.

So. Don't sell your wheel before you get the bike. It is highly likely it will fit.

it doesn't.

No problem Nigel. Simon has rode todays practice for tomorrow's Brit Championship on it. We got the kit fitted ( and 290 bike) from Andy Metcalf Motorcycles Tel 01642 475600. The wheel has been our spare for our 07 and 08 250 Betas. One's for sale if you know of anyone.. dont mind which one I keep, both great!