I Dont Wear Gloves

unbalanced

Never wear them.

try putting honey on an old tea bag (hot) and holding it on the thorn it will bring the puss out,My nans old trick but she did wear gloves on her harley but not her trialer.

I never seem in control when i have gloves on and they slip arond in the wet, When it is hot and sweatty i just grab a bit of dirt or dust and hey presto insant grip.(another of nans tricks)

Always wear gloves since I was in hospital with a guy who'd fallen off his road bike at low speed without gloves on. He was waiting for the swelling on is hands to go down before the surgeons could take a skin graft from his bottom and put it on the fingers and palms of his hands.

Ever since that day it really doesn't seem right to me to ride a bike without gloves.

Scorpa 3. how fast do you go on your trials bike??

when i am on the road i use them, but at low speed i dont think it makes a lot of odds

One of our local hotties lost a finger a couple of years ago and he had gloves on,

Also at a southwest championships a few years back a bloke smashed his thumb and guess what gloves on..

You like them ,some dont, no rights no wrongs , just personal preference.

what was it some one famous said about wearing gloves?

"its like washing your feet with your socks on"

cant remember who said it but it was said some time in the 70s

Said by one M Rathmell when his hands were pictured looking like mince in the trials column of one of the weeklies aftre riding, I think, the Scott. We used to put a ring of insulation tape round the base of the thumb to keep the blisters at bay.