Acu Make Changes To 22a

gser

So it seems that the ACU have decided to change the rules in 22A and a stop is now allowed without penalty (thats how I read it anyway), The only stipulation now is "No backward movement". What is the general view of this change. Personally I would have preferred it before the change.

I am now trying to workout the difference between 22A & 22B.

So it seems that the ACU have decided to change the rules in 22A and a stop is now allowed without penalty (thats how I read it anyway), The only stipulation now is "No backward movement". What is the general view of this change. Personally I would have preferred it before the change.

I am now trying to workout the difference between 22A & 22B.

About time! why do we need to be different to the rest of Europe?

Makes sense to me!

• 3 months later...

I believe there was a lot of discussion about this at the SSDT recently. The Midland Centre is considering making all events in the centre fully Non Stop for 2010.

Maybe it's time to make all UK trials fully Non Stop once and for all and to hell with the FIM.

I believe there was a lot of discussion about this at the SSDT recently. The Midland Centre is considering making all events in the centre fully Non Stop for 2010.

Maybe it's time to make all UK trials fully Non Stop once and for all and to hell with the FIM.

Yes and lets abandon the BTC and in the A class make them ride no stop as well just to make sure we never get any European or world champions again.

As long as there are older riders who prefer no stop then both options should be available, isn't that fairer for all?

I believe there was a lot of discussion about this at the SSDT recently. The Midland Centre is considering making all events in the centre fully Non Stop for 2010

what ever next !!!!!!!!! all riders to ride pre 65 bikes or how about losing marks for each time you touch the clutch in a section

Yes and lets abandon the BTC and in the A class make them ride no stop as well just to make sure we never get any European or world champions again.

As long as there are older riders who prefer no stop then both options should be available, isn't that fairer for all?

Maybe the FIM will go Non Stop for all events anyway and save the ACU from having to make a decision at all. You never know, they might even suggest a standard set of colours for each route so that we really can all ride the same rules!