Clutch Master Cylinder Trouble Pain In The Ass

jennak

hello karl you cant bleed the clutch from the lever m8 it is a pain you will need to get the biggest syringe you can get your hands on you can get them on ebay with the pipe included you need to reverse bleed it from the bleednipple watch for the bubbles in the master cylnder lock the bleed nipple off take most of the fluid from master start again this should solve it m8 lee

hello karl you cant bleed the clutch from the lever m8 it is a pain you will need to get the biggest syringe you can get your hands on you can get them on ebay with the pipe included you need to reverse bleed it from the bleednipple watch for the bubbles in the master cylnder lock the bleed nipple off take most of the fluid from master start again this should solve it m8 lee

You can get 60ml syringes from a vets,cost about

• 3 weeks later...

I had to rebuild the master cylinder on my '03. The gaskets were leaking and I couldn't bleed the air out; every lever stroke let more air in. The rebuild kit was cheap (I think it was less than $20 USD) and the rebuild took 20 minutes and a pair of circlip pliers. Easy and now I have good feeling in the clutch again.