Stolen Betas Adult And Childs

ianb

I wonder if anyone could help me out regarding the above. I have had 2 trials bikes stolen from my garage on Monday night in Prestatyn; they are

1. Beta Rev 3 270. 2002 with 2006 black and silver plastics and stickers, distinctive black front mudguard. Gear lever spring is broken renthal bar pad

2. Beta Rev 50 childs trials bike. 2002. Red and yellow, distinctive white stickers on the forks. wispa piston sticker on the left front sub-frame

These bikes were unfortunately uninsured and whilst I just see mine as a lump of metal my 8 year old son is devastated at the loss.

If anyone can post this information to any other clubs and events I would really appreciate it. I will happily provide a reward of

Edited by ianb

• 1 month later...

i really feel for you mate and your boy, i only live 30 mins away on anglesey myself so will keep an eye open round here, got two boys myself with a bike each and i know how devastated they would be if they were stolen.the bas****s who stole them need theyre hands chopping off f*****G as****s