Castleside Trial

lepky1972

the castleside trial at lambshields one of the best trials thanks for putting such a great trial on enjoyed all the sections starting to feel the pain for the long ride round the two lap trial i think 8 mile round trip per lap feels like it thanks to castleside club and all the observers we cant do with out there time and patience

Edited by lepky1972

Yes luckily a nice day for it.

Cracked a rib last week riding at Elsdon so was going up to Castleside to spectate, stepped out of the car near section one and a chap looked at me and asked me to observe, why not I replied. So that was me at section 1and2. Really enjoyed it watching the experts on the rock step .

I think all riders should try to observe at least once a year.This would cure the shortage of observers at many trials.

When riding I always make a point of thanking observers, andyesterday about half did, but half didnt . So remember when you are out this weekend, thank the observers and make them feel apreciated.