Why :unsure:

ishy

What class would it be in ???

We had a few lads down here in the westcountry doing simmilar jobs on mono yams, but they where told to ride aircooled mono anyway

Is it legal anywhere ???

Still think it is lovelly mind. :closedeyes:

Really cant see the point in doing that,an RTL is rare enough as standard,(Was not a nice bike to rideanyway.) and will only tee off riders of proper twinshock bikes.The Bath club has a section for over 50 year old riders to use mono's - thats fair enough.(Looking forward to a nice TY250R myself in many years time ! )

• 3 weeks later...

I admit to being a bit stupid on these things, but what is wrong with that bike? It has two shocks, air cooled and drum brakes?

Looks the dogs to me!

My feeble mind has always envisioned something like this with disc brakes! :dunce:

Cope,

It has 2 shocks.

Yea, I like that! I need something like that for all that ITSA crap now that the AHRMA is tits up! Never liked their rules anyway, can we get some real brakes now for safety if nothing else? I'm sure that would bee too much to ask! Have you ever tried to stop a Bultaco? Just nuts!

I really like all this old crap iron, but it does remind me of when I was young and Really stupid, we have better stuff now in this decade, or last decade for that matter! You are just too young to remember just how bad that stuff really was. I had a disc brake on the friggin '72 Yankee for gods sake, this is not new technology! :thumbup:

Copey , Why all the bother about disc brakes ? In properly laid out twinshock sections , correctly set up drums are fine ! Were not all about the speed required in some modern event sections . And I know of a few drumbraked bikes that can do stoppies etc. with the right methods used .

Although I'm not good at it , my fantic will with a little effort . And you should see Bob Ginder's son ride their honda ! He can do things so effortlessly that you just shouldn't be able to do on a twinshock !

At every ITSA event I get to ride , I always try to make some time so I can just watch Bob and Hockeyboy and our few other experts ride just to watch the technique . I always learn something ...

Glenn :thumbup:

And the bike above is just SWEET !!!

Edited by axulsuv

Hi Guy's .

Hi Woody.

I spent a good half hour yesterday with a good reply to you as I thought ,now as you say it has gone, and i did not save it ,and am not going to waist my time writing it again, I wish I had read someware about a computer upgrade, then I would not have bothered.

Regard's Charlie.