Who Saw Lane?

no jive

If you watched the Nitro Circus on MTV the great Lane was on there helping Travis Pastrana and his crew with stunts. All this time I thought he was full of it. But he was there in the flesh. He didnt get much talking in but helped with stunts. This show has been my favorite. Travis and his crew do a show kind of like Jack Ass.

The USA page sure has gotten boring lately. Maybe I should apologize to the Ice Girl or something. Anybody out there. Did Copey and Craig lose their computer privlages.

How are things in Boulder Creek? No speeding fines turn up in the post for me? Harvey has gone now and moved onto a new home, hope they are happy with him as we were. Thanks for looking after our mail etc while we toured the USA.

The USA section is quiet now, used to be the busiest area. Miss reading all of Lanes "Treads".

Hey No Jive,

I saw an episode recently with Gary Coleman, they did some car crashes and the air springboard launch. Is this the episode you speak of?

If so, at what point did you see Lane?

At the point when they showed his name. He was the bald guy who looks like he has not ridden his trials bike latley. They where in a warehouse and Lane was showing them how the cables works. Then they attached a cable to Street Bike Tommy and he took off, then got pulled from his bike back.

That was neat. Copie was hanging around TTC at the trials training days this past weekend. Last I saw Copie yesterday he was tooling around TTC on his little street bike.

Yea, I just got back tonight! After spending most of the day blasting the mountain roads on the dual sport and seeing the sights, then add the 12 hrs drive home today, my butt hurts!

Geoff rolled back into TTC yesterday, said he had not been home since January! :thumbup:

I missed seeing Paul, as he was there I think, or at least l think i seen his name somewhere. :rotfl:

Edited by copemech

paul_thistle Posted Yesterday, 11:07 PM

How long before they cripple street bike tommy?

I am assuming you mean physically cause that dude is already mentally crippled. :rotfl:

That had to hurt when street bike tommy came off that bike and landed on his back on the concrete.