Are Parts Available For The Xispa 25?

motofire

I dont even have one yet. I was looking at one for my son who rides an Oset right now and will continue to for a while. Im just looking for one so we can venture out a little bit into the woods and not worry about the smaller, lightweight parts on the Oset breaking. I dont want him on a PW50 type of bike either. Great bike but I dont want to expose him to that type of riding yet.

As far as I know their is no importer of Xispa in the U.S and also I was under the impression that Xispa stopped making the 25. For that matter I dont even know if Xispa's doors are even open.

I dont even have one yet. I was looking at one for my son who rides an Oset right now and will continue to for a while. Im just looking for one so we can venture out a little bit into the woods and not worry about the smaller, lightweight parts on the Oset breaking. I dont want him on a PW50 type of bike either. Great bike but I dont want to expose him to that type of riding yet.

As far as I know their is no importer of Xispa in the U.S and also I was under the impression that Xispa stopped making the 25. For that matter I dont even know if Xispa's doors are even open.

RYP had parts for the small bikes last I checked, although not importing the others.