Where In China?

foozoo

Hi,

No nothing like that, its just i may be able to get one a little cheaper as a friend of mine is off to do some business in china and his partner there said if he can find out which factory is putting them together that he could probably source one, i was all set to buy one here but the price hike has knocked me back a bit.

Cheers

foozoo.

This is Ian... owner of OSET. I hope it's OK to reply to this. In brief, I decide where the bikes are sold, and which countries we sell to. We don't simply buy from a factory... we work to our designs with various factories and suppliers. There is not a demand for Trials bikes in China, and we'd have to worry about any sales there going to copycats. As a result, we don't sell in China at all. I hope that answers your question!

Good answer Ian

I wish people would use authorised dealers, sure you may pay a little more but warranty, parts, service, backup and information. Not to mention factory development riders ect all cost.

Support the dealers and they support you.

Pete

theres one big problem with buying one bike in china... getting the thing here and paying for it.. do you seriuosly think that the money you'd save by buying factory door would be substantially less than that you spend transporting the thing to a docks, palletting/ containering it up paying for boat space waiting 3 months then getting to the docks to unpack it.. how much is that adventure going to cost.. only to discover oops no front wheel..

much better to go down the dealer make a choice and get the real deal.

Hi,

Dont really want to get into a heated debate about this, but as stated in a previous thread i have a friend who does a lot of business in China, importing container loads into the country on a monthly basis, in fact it was him who suggested that i try to find out where they were made, Quote "see if you can find out were there made and i'll get a couple when i am there next" One for his lad and one for mine, simple as that, nothing more.

But i do take on board all your comments and will make a hasty retreat now.